Selfishness or remove wagon

Writes sokhovich
April 2nd, 2011, Yekaterinburg. I already wrote that in the center of Yekaterinburg, on the main avenue, at the crossroads with the street Sacco and Vanzetti is broken long-length - in the center of the roadway. A truck stood still at the traffic light on March 31 on Thursday morning and is no longer able to move. In the truck out of service braking system, ie it is impossible to pump air into the brake pipe, and thus disinhibited system. The car seemed confined to the road.

The truck moved from Moscow loaded with mail, which still lies in the depths of the trailer.
The truck driver said that all attempts to repair the truck failed, and another had stolen tools while he went to the store to warm their hands. In all the time that the chauffeur drove a few times the traffic police, but no help is not provided. They came up with the only requirement - to remove vehicles from the roadway, which can not be done in-house. The driver is already addressed in the service center "Mann", but experts do not yet arrived.

Several times I called the duty of the city, and asked to remove the car, every time my call for them was like something new. Probably not pass on change.
Last night, I called again to the city traffic police and asked about this truck, I admit - is in place. And further, the duty captain Ahmadeyarov said - "we do not have heavy equipment that would remove the truck from the road." Well, let's will drive a tank, except we do not have tanks in the city, I casually suggested on duty. And to drive a tank, we can not, - said the captain, - for them it is necessary to handle the administration of the region, he added duty.
And today, as I talked with the driver truck, trailer crashed into a car. I am shocked about how else she has not pitched in the head of the city administration, perhaps they have other routes.

Today, I have the duty and are not connected, for the entire hour, I called on the phone: 257-17-44 (duty units) took the phone once, and that's that answer: soundcloud.com/sokhovich/track
End

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting