Unusual gay parade in Stockholm

The annual gay pride parade was held in Stockholm on Saturday. Since 1998, the first Saturday of August is reserved for the procession of the LGBT community.
Thousands of people gathered in this procession.
Everything would be as usual, and this year, if not a coincidence. On the same day its share held right organization EDL (European Defence League), which meant the simultaneous performance of the radical Left.

About everything in order. Stockholm gay festival lasts a week and ends with a big parade on Saturday. Participants of the parade formed orderly columns and move along pre-designated route. All parties represented in parliament except for the nationalist party Sweden Democrats put on a separate column. As the party was seen pirates. In addition the column were firefighters, police officers, doctors, teachers, athletes, students, pupils ... People made it onto the May Day demonstrations may continue themselves continue the list. And of course freaks, perverts, an essential attribute of any gay parade.

Open hits motorcyclists. This year especially a lot of complaints were addressed to Russia.

Honestly, I have not cropped the picture. Sam laughed when browsing the captured footage. I turned to the guy in Russian, but he did not understand me. Perhaps that is why everything is written in upper and lower case, and not only one exclamation mark! To hell send EDL, which talk about a little later.

Column of the youth branch of RFSL (Riksförbundet för homosexuellas, bisexuellas och transpersoners rättigheter - Swedish Federation for LGBT rights).

Spectators.

Rare gay. In general, my impression is that the majority of women and the average age - school.

Parade participants were photographed and gave interviews.

Regbisty.

Hobbits are gay.

Moderaterna - «Moderate Party," one of the biggest in the Swedish parliament. In the last election, led by current Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, took 30%.

Among women in this day were popular false mustache.

Feminists.

Well, obviously the old wily wolf in sheep's clothing, climbed to such krasivenkim lesbian :)

The scale of the event.

Of course there were also candid freaks, which usually place in the semi BDSM basements.

Now let's talk about the second event, just a few kilometers from the route of gay parade, rally EDL, which are sent to hell numerous posters on parade.

EDL - Enhlish Defence League (League of Defense England), anti-Islamic organization that became the political development of street protests in the English Luton in 2009 as a reaction to the performances by local Islamic organizations over the British presence in Afghanistan. Now there are similar movements in many European countries, forming national leagues such as the Defense of Norway, Finland, Germany, Poland, etc. Meeting in Stockholm this is the second campaign united European Defence League, an attempt to bring together all national organizations.

EDL, among other things, collaborates with SIOE (Stop Islamization of Europe) and SIOA (Stop Islamization of America). The latter was founded in 2010 and attracted the attention of the protests against the construction of a 13-storey Islamic center two blocks from the fallen of September 11 World Trade Center towers.

The European media characterized as a right-wing organization, extremist and racist. EDL itself describes its mission as opposition to Islamic extremism, stands for open political dialogue on the causes and measures to counter Islamic extremism, requires the investigation of mosques belonging to the support of terrorism. Full list once and again (in English).

I went to Norra Bantorget, declared the venue. What I see? The crowd aggressively minded youth, people dressed in black with masks covering the face, a large number of police. From the crowd the police flying stones, firecrackers explode. Well, I think, for the same purpose came here it is the performance of the Nazis. But in practice it turned out that it is the radical Left, anti-fascists, who were trying to break through a police cordon to the EDL.

It was very interesting to see how the Swedish police in such situations. With increasing aggression of the police pushed into the crowd left farther and farther away from the square. They worked hard, but the most restrained, that is not waving a baton left and right, but do not stand on ceremony. If a police officer said, to sit, then argue with him and prove something was useless, if you decide to hold, it is inevitable.

At some point, after a series of bursts of firecrackers, organized by a group of young men in black and covered entities he decided to break through the cordon.

The crowd moves to the rank of mounted police.

The police response goes to the gallop, and drives the crowd two quarters. Instructions clearly resolved in such a situation, to trample a couple of demonstrators, but nothing happened, all right time to disperse. After that blocked the street car, leaving narrow passages for the police.

Detention. They work strictly according to instructions, the two held a third scours. From snatches of conversation heard police & quot; ... so now we turn. Slowly, in quietly ... & quot ;.

I guessed that the EDL rally will attract opponents, but I did not think that their average age will be in school again, and the ethnic composition of the protesters waited another. To EDL tried to break the Swedish pupils angry.

Meanwhile, men in plain clothes filmed leftist activists.

Actually Tribune EDL for the police cordon. By the podium allowed only journalists, offering the rest to hear speech at a distance of about 50 meters behind the cordon. I understand that feared provocation, but at the same time it would be possible to search and miss everyone. The authorities certainly thank you, that they were not afraid to allow the meeting and ensured its security, but on the other hand access to it has been artificially limited.

In the photo, Robert Spencer, an American blogger to write and actively critical of Islam.

Dudka, middle finger and "Mantra" "fascists / Nazis" - the main arguments of the Left. Moreover, the presence of, among others, the Israeli flag does not bother the young anti-fascists.

By the way, the truth is an interesting question, where the rally EDL Israeli flag? Some Jewish organizations support the EDL, such as the Canadian JDL (Jewish Defence League) openly supports the EDL and conducts such activities in Canada, for which, at the same time, condemned the Canadian Jewish Congress. Robert Spencer, co-founder of SIOA, sponsored by the David Horowitz (David Horowitz), born into a Jewish family. In general, as usual, everything is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy!

Even more fun to see the Israeli flag next to Iran. However, it is the Iranian flag before the 1979 Islamic revolution. The rally was attended by Iranian Christians.

So pass the weekend in Stockholm.

Source: ridus-news.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting