Hobby Expo: not children's toys

The novel tells fotoblogger Vukolov:

Being a big fan of all sorts of model railroads, radio-controlled toys, and I could not miss this exhibition, held from 25 to 27 March in the Crocus. In one room there together children and adults enthusiastic about all that goes, swims, flies, and still fit on the shelves.

Hobby Expo Exhibition held in Moscow, in the Crocus 2nd time. Last year, I did somehow missed. And this year, it also coincides with the Oldtimer, and of course, I decided to look here and there. As a child I was an electric railway standard CT (track width 12 mm), the best gift for me if there was any another car or a locomotive for the road, and even, as was worth it all decent money (as it is now ), something I gathered with their hands, such as the various buildings. Since I spoke with all of this very carefully, railway and all its rolling stock has remained until today. And recently, I decided to start again to replenish the collection, and the first model was the completion of ICE trains German railways, known here under the name "Sapsan". As it turned out, once popular in the former Soviet Union (and the GDR) standard TT is now almost supplanted by a large scale of H0 and oddly small N. Commercially under it continue to produce only a few firms in Russia and in Germany, and the range is not as rich as that of H0 and I was interested primarily domestic SS model. We generally deal with them for the most part enthusiasts by making something or for yourself, or small series, for sale, in a very indecent money. Alas. Probably have to master the 3D-press. The exhibition, therefore, is primarily interested in is the producers and sellers of model railways. With them and begin our review.
21 photos

1. Here's a layout always wanted to be at home. But if I gather in my room so I have nowhere to live.

2. Model PS domestic cars, made as I realized our manufacturers.

3. Toy town also reminds the Russian province.

4. ...

5. The exhibition was seen as the products of such companies "Peresvet», «Tillig», «Brawa», «Roco» and others. Accumulated directories explore at leisure.

6. The model of the popular domestic locomotive M62 (in common parlance - Masha). Available in several different manufacturers. and "Relight" even announces the release of its two-section version of the 2M62, and that pleases under the scope of the TT.

7. Some large scale probably H0.

8. Steam different scales.

9. Most of the room has been reserved for the competition of radio-controlled models. Some people prefer racing tracks.

10. And someone pokatushki on the road.

11. Models and an obstacle course made very realistic.

12. ...

13. ...

14. Among the many young modelers that is very pleasing.

15. At its truck models range. They are thus not only look and move like real, but also simulate the rumble of a diesel engine!

16. The bench model car in scale 1:43 was too much.

17. sudomodelistov also present, and even run something in a small pool.

18. But the flight of radio-controlled planes was interesting to watch: This plane can not hang like this, and the model - please!

19. Models fighters.

20. Too beautiful miniature models.

21. And there flew here is a UFO!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting