Radiotehnika S-90 Volga!

This idea came to me three years ago, even before the purchase of the first Volga. Especially for this to the commission was bought a couple of S-90, but within 2 years of owning a car to install them and failed, do not have the money to order a shelf (to do anything myself, I was still afraid, and did not know where to go and where to start), then there was no time, in short, all this time, the column stood in the garage. Finally, in 2010, fate brought me together with teammate Michael, which was made in his own Volga Regiment under the subwoofer. After talking with him, I realized that taschem-that nothing is impossible and decided to do everything myself. Nothing like that before, I never did, and I am a musician by profession, so this is my first experience of self-production of a carpentry.

Just answer the questions.
1. Why do so perverted, when fully normal automotive acoustics?
Everyone is going crazy in their own way))) I like the sound of S-90 (worth the same house), and a positive experience in the installation of the car "not a car" acoustics have been. In the end, here it is considered not appropriate, and the ability to install itself. Now I can confidently say - yes, it's possible!
2. What is playing? Power is needed? Playing as S-90, deep and capacious, but quiet. Because the radio with such acoustics can not cope and picked up the volume distorts the sound. Power is needed necessarily. The head unit I - Blaupunkt GAZ, the nominal CD MP 3 player, is installed on the Volga in 2007, the year. Bought cheaply at soklubnika sounds very "honest" in it that I like it. Although it is not known how it will sound through an amplifier, so we'll see.
3. A displacement? While I can not say. In the trunk I have enough rugged terrain, on-site spare tire is gas, so far everything is working in test mode, crossovers just lie behind the rear seat, when looking to buy an amplifier and front speakers, will shoot the balloon tie crossovers to the edges of the seat and completely change the speaker cable .

tut))

28 photos will

... EVERYTHING ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting