Just a memory (25 year old photo)

Once last summer, on a hot afternoon, I jumped into the river. In Selivanovke anyone on the streets, all in tenёchek hiding, even the dogs do not bark. And the river - only geese with goslings roam yes, look, malyshnya on the bank in the damp sand picks something, then construct. He took the camera - take this summer idyll.
Noticed my attention - shout across the river:
- Uncle, why are you photographing us?
I remember pondering a couple of seconds. Slip into my head: and, really, why? Absolutely flat afternoon light, haze and ultraviolet rolls - so much so that in the long end of the zoom all the spreads. Nothing Well decent still will not work.
- Oh, just a memory - I say.
- Hurrah! We were photographed for memory-and-and! - And ran, raising a spray of shallow water ...
via selivan

There are not small because shoaled: just upstream of the dam blocks a river and was once a "power plant" collective farm scale.
And the kids - so memory.

Flying.

Bathing at the gateway - for "extreme."

Fulyugany.
Tyryat Valentin Vasilich unripe pears. But immediately said he, "even if it sees - never swears."

With favorite chicken.

Grandmother and granddaughter of the farm Sevostyanova Baysyuki.
They're coming out of the store.

On the main road

Sunflowers

Snack on a haymaking

Beekeepers

Her neighbors.

Kohl Morgunov "plow" for the farmer.
Harvester "native" More of collective time.

Beer with crayfish.
But if you start from the volume (half a liter of beer, a bucket of crayfish) - crayfish with beer.

My friends, Nick and Andrew the beekeepers aspirants looking for a place where drag apiary.

Ivan Ivanovich.
Not only inveterate fisherman, but also a major automobile owner. He has in his farm two 412th "Moskvich": riding on a gray, green repairs. Then - on the contrary.

Just grass.
But for the next year - or, say, tomorrow - it will be different.

Just the evening and the road to Voznesenovka.

Herd back to grazing.

Evening bath.

The storm rapidly approaching on Bogachёvku.

Lucky - sociable and good-natured dog.

The next frame was the same, only without the hare.
Food ago - scythe again sitting in the same place!

Just a road in the desert.
Golf has not "wild".

On a visit to the in-law.
There he is - already rushing forward.

Copyright © 2010 Sergey Kharichev

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting