April Fool's wedding

NedoSMI continues to follow the family life heroes "Zombosvadby" Vitalich and Irki. Harboring resentment at Griboyedov registry office, they divorced in January to come here again April 1 ...
30 photos via grayscale

Gathering place of visitors - from McDuck

Revenge Griboyedov over marriage for bias towards unformatted weddings and insults during the ceremony and when they apply, prepared 2 months. The idea was born right after the previous painting.

18 pairs of friends, informal enrolled in the day to paint, to standing before an employee of the registrar, said: "No!" It was only on the nineteenth time at the end of the day will come when our characters should sound, "Yes!»

In order not to disturb others by their appearance brachuschimsya usual, informal scored almost the entire day in the calendar of the registrar. Griboyedov was empty, with Vitalich Irkoy learned.

The first went to the gym friends with cameras. The employee made the comment one of them, so he took off his hat, and his failure to notice:
 - And rightly so, it is not necessary to take so dirty hair will not smell.
The ceremony begins.
 - Hey, I remember you - said Vitalich lead, holding the hand of Irku
 - Vitaly Vladislavovich and Irina V., I beg you to answer, whether your desire to be a husband and wife mutual, sincere and free? Please answer the groom.
 - A throwing sit leg to leg is such otvetka us? - Asked Vitalich. The employee did not even got up from his chair, reading his standard questions.
 - For God's sake, I can stand up, - has risen. - I beg you to answer, Vitaly Vladislavovich, whether your desire is mutual, free and sincere.
 - Darizhabl, yeah! - Vitalich said, repeating the gesture with Yutuba freak.
 - Goodbye, goodbye.
This turn is not betrothed, and provided Vitalich quickly corrected:
 - Well, like, yeah.
 - So, Vitaly Vladislavovich and I-and-Irina V., I beg you to answer, whether your desire to be a husband and wife mutual, sincere and free? Please answer the groom.
 - Yes

- Your answer, the bride
 - No !!!
 - In accordance with the family legislation of the Russian Federation, in the presence of absence of consent, your marriage can not be registered.
 - URAAAAAAAA !!! - Cried the guests. Vitalich played everyone.

China doll bride threw the bouquet as the one who catches it - never marry.

Here is the rejection of the painting in the passport. Stamps are set in advance, and then crossed out and certified by a round stamp. The fourth stamp of marriage have already done on the page with the children.

- Grboedovsky the registrar officially overclocked Vitalich! After they apologized for the last time, we promised not to come over here, - said nemolodozheny.

And now for a beer and to the monument there waiting limousine.

Limousine threw off 200 rubles.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting