Avtokarma to help you!

Unusual letter we received recently from the Belarusian motorist Yevgeny Shaposhnikov. He knows who does not have enough space in the parking lot near the office and why the drivers always blame their troubles someone else. His article (in fact, everyday code of conduct on the road) on the topic of alternative view of the culture of driving, we seemed interesting, so we decided to publish it.

Most of us, dear motorists on the road every day is faced with small or even very considerable problems. And we immediately find the cause of all our avtobed ​​and spews him a huge stream of negativity.

The fact that there was no space in the parking lot near the office, blame come in large numbers to neighboring stores buyers. In that entered the pit road builders to blame. Policeman blame for the fact that "not working", and catches us on the rate. Slothful parts manufacturer is to blame for damage to our car, and so on and so forth.

Will text and a few photos when I finish I will unsubscribe.
Taken here
Author: Evgeny Shaposhnikov.

It is fashionable to say: "The man avtokarma bad, so he does not carry on the way."

What it is avtokarma and how it affects our lives?

Just I want to tell you that all our car troubles associated with our inadequate actions on the road. Be 100% sure - if you by their actions create problems to other drivers, would interfere with you and not only drivers, but also the traffic police, and even the pits on the road.

The main principle on the road - not to disturb anyone. Sometimes this principle is contrary to the Rules of the road, but it is more fundamental and society benefit from it will be much more. I am not in any way encourage you to violate traffic rules in favor of the noble image, I just want to say that sometimes fanatical observance of rules may create a greater danger on the road than compliance with the above principle.

A little life history, and move on to practical advice on the "bleeding" of your avtokarmy.

I was a little more than 30 years, ten of which I drive the car. I'm not a professional driver, and no expert in any field of automotive. I am an ordinary person, I go by car to and from work, leaving for summer travel. And for all the 10 years I have not received any entries in the card and was responsible for any accidents. My driving style very far from quiet, behind more than 8 years in the game "Fight», CRC and other avtochellendzhi. You understand that without traffic violations can not do. But it was not a violation of reckless under the influence of emotions and adrenaline, it was the exact calculation that their actions, I will not disturb any person not pruning the driver was not frightened pedestrians, not provoke opponents.

Say, a simple luck? No, it's not just luck, it's a pattern. This story - a vivid example of the action avtokarmy (road luck) for our automotive life.

In improving avtokarmy need to learn an important point. Do not do bad - it does not mean to do well. And when we learn how not to lose your car luck, it just saves us from possible trouble. But constantly improving avtokarmu, we can count on more success on the road. And based on my experience and that of my friends, this thing really works.

Posted in [mergetime] 1303411612 [/ mergetime]
So, let's see the result of any action avtokarma deteriorates:

1. Interference with other road users by their abrupt maneuvers. The same applies to the creation of interference due to improper parking your car
Remember the main principle of the conservation avtokarmy. If you accidentally broke - then immediately apologize emergency gang or a nod. Infallibility is not the case, and most importantly time to admit their mistakes and reduce their consequences.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting