Medicine in Belgium, the patient's eye.

Since now just going through treatment in a provincial hospital, I decided to write a "hot pursuit."
The most pleasant contrast to the hospitals of the CIS (and one of the primary, both for me) is an excellent ventilation system. No simultaneous scent of drugs, faeces, perfumes, food, etc. Always fresh and delicious air. Even in elite clinics CIS have always pursued this hospital flavor.
It starts with an identification bracelet hospitalization, which would represent a critical situation who is in front of you and from what he branch.

Photos room

Patient rooms and apartments are equipped with the most, if not the latest technology (it is necessary to bear in mind that it is near the city hospitals and state), it is quite self-sufficient.
I got the most "poor" room, as I have regular insurance. But the department has junior suites and suites.
The room of about 15 sq.m. At the entrance is visible old climate control (working) and two key staff call (these keys poke in the shower and the toilet, as they are duplicated on the remote patient), green is responsible for tea, coffee and other small items, and red, respectively, for the more serious needs.
Very pleased with electric bed-transformer that allows the body to take unimaginable situation. The table is also good, and eat and noutom work. The greatest joy is a metal stand holder on a drip. It is on wheels, so it can move freely, not only in the hospital, but a walk in the park or go to the store. This rack can be mounted GPS equipment that will alarm if, for example rack fell in the woods or by the customer presses the panic button. It expands the degree of freedom.

Photos of the room.

Photo 3 rooms

The greatest joy is a metal stand holder on a drip. It is on wheels, so it can move freely, not only in the hospital, but a walk in the park or go to the store. This rack can be mounted GPS equipment that will alarm if, for example rack fell in the woods or by the customer presses the panic button. It expands the degree of freedom.

Many people here have something to marvel. For example smoking room in every department, fitted good hood, coffee machines, etc.
Most certainly touched by the attitude of staff. Tolley they are really sincere, then you know how to skillfully play, but the attitude to you as a family member. True three days this "sweetness" is already beginning to strain. Ten times a day, and come the nurses are always interested in:

Nothing hurts?
How to sleep? A sweet? (daytime sleep too)
As you hoditsya the toilet?
Tasty whether you were eating?
Not hot? Not cold?
How are you?
Can you turn on the TV or radio?
Coffee or tea? Or hot chocolate?

And that's not taking into account the mandatory three-time visit to the metering pressure, pulse, temperature and weight measurement.
All my requests, that if I get hurt or need a coffee, I'll let them be sure - are ignored. It's really annoying.

Posted in [mergetime] 1304083136 [/ mergetime]
you can ask questions about the course. While I Potikha add and info.

Posted in [mergetime] 1304083205 [/ mergetime]
Again, I can not write a separate post. Written in the previous one. How is it decided?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting