Japan: Underground Aobaday

Writes ralphmirebs
On the way to school I repeatedly walked past a large grille in the middle of the road because of which could be heard gurgling water. At one point, I rasprekrasny tired of living surrounded by the mysterious unknown, the surrounding area was examined for the presence of underground rivers. River, oddly enough, was found immediately was found was also climbs. Feet in Elk Silva to head off Phoenix in the arm, shoulder bag - forward!
26 photos

The bed of the river, or rather the stream, sometimes going under the road opening to the surface of open areas through which was to bridge the gap. I would even say that this is just a big livnёvka, because it passes directly beneath the asphalt. Concrete block from which it was collected, enough clean, and close to one bridge found "Graffiti Alley."

Under the crossroads where I first found the bars, the channel was divided - basic care to the left under the road. For those familiar with the area I say - this is the street where the stoennik which run Kanrina students at recess.

Then track the underground stream, following the curve of the road goes under the road to Raymrayto, changing the shape of the path of the reservoir. After some time, the square turns into a two-meter collector round. In places sostykovok are large underground chambers, which include many different storm podklyuchek different sizes. Design sinks and traditional Japanese flutes, such solutions I've seen, and in others elsewhere.

As it moves, the diameter of the circular collector decreases to 1,800 mm, then 1600 mm. Here is the camera located at the crossroad near Raymrayto.

Climb on small pipes did not want to, but there is nothing new, therefore I went back to the very first fork and went for it. There I was met by a small waterfall, which was a collector dramatically lost in height.

This form runs under the street with red asphalt to the next big intersection. On its length, the collector pipes often intersect with the words "gas", "high tension", "water» ...

Under the crossroads next fork. Little progress is a dead end and Water Collector sidewalk, and a large tunnel, turning left, comes to the main Aobadayskogo junction, next to the station.

There he makes a turn, it goes into a circular shape and a long, long stretches under the street, past the bus terminal, Katina work ramen at post office, restaurant Fugu ...

There, in the tunnel, I met a purse. Wallet apparently found, they took the money and threw it in because there was not the yen and a bank card. I carried the card to the bank, for which he received a prize in the form of a bundle of paper and a pack of wet wipes. So as I met three of discarded cell in a different state. Models, seemingly quite old and there are more than a year ...

The last was to explore more podklyuchka waterfall. It was a long narrow tube, crossed the intersection where there is a bank, and Mitsubishi came in a very interesting building, which is a multi-storey Perepadnaya well with railings and plastic grilles hatches between floors. Inside the well built wall with a small window and beyond it to organize their own drop - concrete slabs extinguishing water flow rate. On the top floor with access to the surface, the well includes two 1600 mm th podklyuchki, WTEC Concrete grooves on different sides. In the place where the well is located hill and connects well livnёvki "top-level" with the bottom.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting