The streets of Kiev

The streets of Kiev looked like during the war and what have now become.

19 ph.

ura-inform.com/ru/photo/2011/05/18/ulitsy_kieva_vo/25

1. Askold's Grave (not sure).

2. Bessarabian market or the people Besarabka.

3. The Supreme Council

4. Dnipro riverside viewing platform in front of the Mariinsky Palace.

5. Crossroads and Khreshchatyk Street. B. Khmelnitsky (Lenin), near the Central Department Store, one of the few buildings on Khreshchatyk survived the bombings in September 41st.
Apparently photo was taken in the first months of the war ...

6. The same place, only from a different angle, overlooking the street. B. Khmelnitsky (Lenin).

7. European area, I think then it was called Stalin Square. View of the hotel "Dnepr". The war has not come to Kiev.

8. European area, stairs to the arch of Friendship of Peoples, now and then Stalin and the park area ...
War yet, or is it somewhere in there, but not here.

9. Street. Institutskaya as called did not know, but the war has come ...

10. Independence Square, in the last area of ​​Kalinin and the October Revolution. By the way while he was beautiful, at least in my opinion ...
Photographed before the war or in the first months.
By the way Khreshchatyk not bombed and fighting in it were not ...

11. I can not say the name of the street seems to end Grushevskogo, but it is close to the location of the Kiev Lavra and arsenal ...

12. Start the boulevard Shevchenko (Bibikovskiy Boulevard). The outbreak of war.

13. In my opinion this place is called the park alley, I could be wrong ...

14. Sophia Square, it is also the area of ​​the Red heroes Perekopa, Bogdan Khmelnitsky Square.

15. Victory Square, then in fact it was almost Yevbaz and outskirts.

16. "Dynamo" stadium named. Lobanovsky, then like it was the same stadium. But the "death match" was played on a different field. By the way, why "death match", as far as I know only four were shot and then a week after the game with the national team of the Luftwaffe, if I'm not mistaken.

17. View from the St. Sophia Square.

18. Theatre. Ivan Franko ...

19. street Grushevskogo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting