Maniac

Exactly in front of my house is "frozen" building office semietazhki. Local shket got into the habit to roam and have not found anything better than to arrange for the upper tiers play catch-up (despite the fact that no skirting and there is no fence) and throwing rubble from the upper floors to the bottom of the parked cars. My received an impressive dent on the hood, was less fortunate neighbor: a head - in the trash.

Yesterday saw again the youngsters on the upper floors and went shuganut. Gently stole one from the back and grabbed his collar. The kid of eight or nine proved to be the youngest of the gang. The remaining frozen.

- You have nowhere to flee, the bottom still cordoned off and surrounded. Stomp to me in the good.

Of course, it was pure whistling canary, I just did not want to chase small throughout the building. God forbid, somebody frustrate with fear. While the others moved up, I had a dialogue with the caught jerk:

- You know that to be here forbidden, is a private area and a dangerous object? [Next]
- You kill me!
- (Ohrenevaya) No, I'm not going to kill anyone, but your parents, when they find out that you are walking on a construction site, it may prishlёpnut!

Even more tears. Malets white as a sheet. Voice breaks almost shouting:

- Please do not force me!

Mechanically let go of collar. Instead of berating a guy like chastised me as a child to take to calm:

- Look, I'm not going to force anyone. Just to be here is dangerous, you can also fall and break ...

The baby I just can not hear. He had mentally prepared himself for the terrible suffering and death, to try on everything that he had seen on TV and heard terrible stories from mothers and grandmothers. His legs no longer hold, he plops down beside him and grabs my leg.

- Uncle, please do not force me-me-me!

Suitable rest shket twelve years. Humbly stand, listening to the cries of "catch", and after pleading "no violence" also begin to dart noses. Now I'm as white as a sheet, in absolute oh ge on the developments.

I agree willful decision, and taking a package of handkerchiefs from his pocket, the team:

- So, quickly took a handkerchief, wiped the snot and tears! Listen here! I did not intend to kill and rape, it is clear?

They all nod.

- Good! This house will be demolished, and has laid the dynamite! You can not be here, because there will soon be a big "bang", it clearly?

Again the nod.

- And now all together and slowly go down and get out of here.

All quickly Retiro, except for "the victims of violence." He's hysterical, he can not stand, can not hear me. I had to take a guy on his hands and pull from the fifth floor, and then another fifteen minutes to calm and otpaivat water.

Parents, you have to fuck a horse! Do your children a hundred times more likely to fall on a construction site, to get under the wheels of cars or die from the flu, rather than be "corrupt" pedophile! Pity the mentality of their own children. Give them more time, talk with them, communicate with them on equal terms - and then they had never "molested»!

© zadolba.li

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting