Fuck you forget!

We met with Lena in the era of Odigo. Mighty ICQ at that time already was, but was considered bad manners. Well, we are constantly talking about sex, met a couple of times in real life, but too formal setting. And then the case turned out to blame the other cottage, the type of fish catch on a gorgeous lake in Leningrad region.

To his wife did not suspect anything, the fish I bought on arrival to the country, near the railway platform (if otmazyvatsya fishing, the fish need to buy in the morning for the evening get a freshwater fish in the vicinity of Peter problematic). In general, everything was right.

We arrived to the country. And then we took it into his head to go fishing for real. Why not? Full-time, motor boat near the shore downright waiting whispering to someone stuck in her rope. Dig up worms collected rods and enjoy the roar is not the most powerful, but reliable engine "Neptune" and disappeared in the waves of Lake Ladoga.

Peck on that day more than usual. My passion bream caught. A real fucking with fins and all the bells and whistles, two kilograms. I was happy for the eyes and the ears. Actually, lass - its board dude - CCM Parachuting, loves to eat soup, songs around the campfire and all the rest.

We brought the fish and began to cook from her ear. Since we had already been pretty screwy [next], nearly burned down the barn by not the best place for a campfire. The neighbors called the cops, and pulled together under the guise of local, thinking that this is my druzhban at his dacha gave another concert. With the cops managed to agree, but from friends of my friend just to escape did not work - I had to go to them on skewers and continue to feast with songs, dances and dances.

When we came back to Lena in the last train, everyone remembered who yes that otmochite, and stupidly neighing. Already being at the Finland Station, when I began to shift part of the fish in her backpack, the backpack fell out of my pack of condoms ...

I slapped his forehead and said something from which I am ashamed and still funny:
 - Len, count, we forgot to have sex with you!

via mail

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting