Border Guards Day in Moscow - 2011

Blogger Ilya Varlamov wrote in his diary:

As you know, the good triumph over evil - Orthodox patriots and police broke up a gay pride parade, so no one overshadowed Muscovites favorite holiday - Day of Border Guards. On this day, border guards bathe in the fountains, dance, sing songs and cultural rest. A small report about a holiday further ...

39 photos

1. This year there were surprisingly few people. After lunch, everyone started to disperse. It was also a little drunk. Very strange.

2. In places of rest guards alcohol is not sold, all brought with them.

3. Street Cafe kindly provided their tables so people can relax on the lawn culture among the firs.

5. It's nice that people came with their entire families. However, plump and swimming fun.

6. Go for a swim in the fountains - it's a tradition. some asshole bathe in dirty fountains their children.

10. Not all were able to find his clothes. Along the fountain roll shoes, socks and other parts of the wardrobe pride of our army ...

11. By the way, the guys were normal.

16. The cure for all diseases.

17. Unfortunately, not all the guards know their border. Someone clicking it just fell asleep.

18. And some began to dismiss his hands. Small fights broke out everywhere. The main reasons: not shared vodka, have agreed to a woman, is not there served the source.

19. When brewing a serious fight, riot police intervened.

21. rowdy try not to delay, but just planted in the corners. But usually fight to separate their same.

23. combat injuries.

25. Do not think that all the ugly drunk and behaved. As I said, there were many decent, sober people who came to celebrate the holiday.

35. I talked with many guards. All as one, they assured me that no sane soldier would not go nazhiratsya and swimming in the fountains, usually because conscripts say that the army has little relevance. And the people who really were, going to cafes, Outdoors, normally celebrated with cattle that have nothing to do.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting