Morning walk in New York.

In one of the first wonderful days of summer came at me the mood to walk around Manhattan in the morning, taking with him a camera. Nothing special shooting was not going to do a collection of friends that he sees an ordinary person walking on foot. Especially on Yap NY about quite a lot, but still I lay out your pictures, suddenly someone will seem interesting. Gallery will be a lot more than 90 pieces. Let's go:

Walk my start in downtown Manhattan, but because batteries I had shrunken and had to find a shop where to buy them, then I started taking pictures around the intersection of Broadway and E10 Str.

1. Grace Church built in gothic style.

2. Approach to Union Square Park

4. Jo-ju Washington Monument

5. Monument to Abraham Lincoln

6. Children's playground in the center of the city

7. Small market organically pure products, the so-called GreenMarket

9. Since the trees are planted specifically nowhere on the streets, you just put the tub with plants

10. I do not know after whom this figure is similar to the first hipster)

11. Moving on Broadway

12. Many old buildings have a metal facade, like this

13. Interesting architecture

14. The famous building of "Iron". The first skyscraper in New York, also known for the fact that there was a newspaper where he worked, Peter Parker Spider is a man of the same name from the comic =)

15. Like the birch? Or not? Hmm ...

16. Go ahead

17. Metro station to Maddison Square Park. In the distance is seen Empire State Building

18. Maddison Square Park

19. Building Standart Charted Bank

20. William Sewart. Who is this I unfortunately do not know.

21. Contemporary Sculpture Spanish architect Jaume Plensa. Called Echo.

22. The same park

23. did not see anyone monument, judging by the fact that Google also did not report about it - the figure was not very much))

24. He sat down on a bench to rest.

25. On 5th Avenue are moving further north

26. Masonic car =)

27. Another Catholic church in the Gothic style. Marble Collegiate Reformed Church

28. Average phenomenon - small gardens on rooftops.

29. 30 East Street. Before dinner is still far, and people are already hiding in tenyok.

30. Empire State Building up close. Currently the tallest building in New York

31. Keep going.

32. Some hotel.

34. New York Library

35. She

36. We reach 42 Str and turn left.

37. The curved building - the central office of the company FedEx, in general delivery service.

38. In the library is Bryant Park.

39. He also

41. Black building with gold - Bryant Park Hotel.

42. Actually William Cullen Bryant in person - the American poet.

43. Blue building - skyscraper MetLife, a poll found most residents ugly skyscraper. I think it is a lovely building with a spire ... Right - Bank of America.

44. Gertrude Stein - American poet, writer and collector.

46. ​​Go on 42 street toward Times Square

48. skyscraper Bank of America. Despite the tall buildings, the streets light due to glass surfaces reflective skyscrapers.

49. Interesting car, if anyone knows what kind of brand - write. Instead of the front rooms have been ngeo icon Batman.

50. Go out on Times Square

51. Turning back to see the second largest building NY - skyscraper Chrysler Building. It is at the end of the street with a spire.

52. Times Square is always filled with tourists. Even in the frame were the ubiquitous street vendors hot dogs.

54. Then celebrate the New Year. The first floor of the Toshiba takes poletseysky site sign he also neon)

57. Times Square behind. Almost reached the Central Park. On the left some beautiful building.

58. There will be a lot of pictures Cenral Park.

59. A lot of children on playgrounds

61. The people playing baseball

65. You can povalyatsya on the grass, it's not dirty)

67. Monument to Daniel Webster - a lawyer, orator, senator.

68. Central Park lake.

70. Wild geese with offspring walk in the park, too.

76. On the right are the musicians.

79. Everything is very clean, anywhere There is not paper. Impressive)

80. Walter Scott

81. Robert Burns

82. To see this monument could not. The plate and inscriptions are no

83. Christopher Columbus

86. Reaching could only until the middle of the park, go up the forces already nebylo)) went to the southern exit

87. Coaches who want to ride.

88. The site is going to coach in waiting for tourists. On the front of the plan - stone troughs for horses, donated the park by one of the townspeople in 1912

89. Monument to William Sherman. American generals, writer, educator, and business executives. Ahead of him goes the victory.

90. The area in front of the monument

91. The last photo. I went down into the coolness of the underground and go home =) © zutya

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting