The ceiling in the VAZ 21099

It has long wanted to do something to update the ceiling in his old suitcase 099. And just had a free time and I decided to start something nakonets. Nothing fancy of course, but can someone come in handy)

So, to start, of course, need to remove the ceiling itself. This is done not difficult: unscrew the mirror, visors, pens. The roof had to pull through the trunk, otherwise pull. To do this, decompose and remove the rear seat audiopolku.

Then he began to question, and what actually will cover? After a brief shopping trips has decided to stop on the vinyl flooring and the price is small and the color came. He took a piece of black and light cover. Examples of this whole thing to the ceiling and cut with an allowance at the edges.

You could just stick the pieces to the ceiling and do not bother, but Russian is not looking for the easy way)) I decided to sew this thing kapron thread. If you have a friend seamstress with a sewing machine, it is better to refer, as the sewing oooooochen delayed)
To start glued to the back of the pieces skochtem make it easier to sew.

Then, about an inch from the seam drew two lines to the seam went smoothly.

Well, and now include some kinoshku and circle sewing opens) The face I got so ...

And from the inside something that's so ...

Once all the pieces are sewn, you need to glue the whole thing. With a choice of glue, I did not suffer too much and took the Titan, which remained after gluing skirting the house.

That began when glueing the most fun, the material began to puff and wrinkle in places where the roof was uneven ridges. So it took a lot of time and 3 kilograms mat until all stuck. Far from ideal, but better not happen. After this, trim the edges and cut out holes for the lights, pens, etc. office knife.
It so ...

It seems good, but something is missing ...
I decided to somehow decorate the roof.
Printed on photo paper yin-yang and hieroglyphs.

Then cut out the pattern for painting balonchikom. I had to go for the paint.

How to start painting it became clear that under a stream of air from the paint and balonchika pattern flies to edrene hair dryer. Therefore, for a minute I had his stick. Finally got next.

With the characters had to sweat. Cut out the pattern pasted on a sheet of a newspaper not to splash paint all.

Then I put all the templates as they should be placed on the ceiling and the actual paint

After painting the first half of the following happened ...

and finally ...
But this is not the end)

It turned out that the old posharpanoy visors do not fit Designed by roofs)

Gutted visors with one hand and pulled out the contents.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting