Repair of the music center

Recently, Yap very intensified movement of any kulibinyh and other techies. I think it is commendable!
In fact, the theme was inspired by another subject ABM cameras, and only after this super-design finds I also wanted to share the joy of creation.

Gallery is 5, so as not to burden the people unnecessary details

Actually, I found something like a garbage unit. Something like a musical center. Radio, MP3 discs, once inside there is a screw on the SATA 40GB, as well as Wi-Fi device, meaning that he must himself to music from the Internet shipping. (regular Ethernet RJ45 connector also available).
I brought him home. I turn on all the lights, turns ... but the sound is not present !!! It's a shame, though, and rightly so - fuck him just thrown away.

Here it is:

Well, I was a little disappointed ... first thought, to hell with him ... to make out parts ...
But then I took a sporting interest. All the same, at 90 years of occupation s electronics bit fed me. And now it becomes a shame that it becomes available to buy so much ... What about hobbies ??? Sorry - disappears. And then the Internet is also a diagram on it was found .. (. And with a scheme that will repair any fool.) Moreover, the dead okonechnik detected without any scheme.
That charge output amplifiers. One chip is dead.

Well ... first I decided to buy it. Found on ebee for $ 10 ... I do not think this is the real price. Clear horseradish, the seller was from China ... 2 week came an envelope with a chip ... But this time, rice muzzle me oblaposhili- chip was defective. In one vyhodov- shorted to common ... That bitch kosorylye. Well ... let yourself buy some rice to $ 10 - I do not mind ...
Searching other sites for other offers ... I remembered that RUSSIAN do not give up and never pay, I decided to look for something from their glands. Of those that left for parts. And I found almost the same pinout chip but not the same, for she was a little different for the title ... but at higher power. Without thinking, I sawed off the desired track from the other boards where there were two similar booster.

the replacement of a module seemed to me a much more realistic and reliable. After all, change itself from other chip pin connections much harder, because then there is no place to put the radiator ... And so, I thought, wired input wiring exit will file all the power and will hurt my ...
This chip is essentially an amplifier D ... are many of the same type. Therefore, to implant a new card in the general scheme of audio centers very simplicity of it is unsolder bipolar power supply, input-output, protection of overload, overheating alarm signal protection DC output amplifier ... well a few wires ...

As a result, all began to play ... And this unit, as it turned out - a very pleasant sound ... (he himself was not the cheapest kind)
But if it is now see- it is unlikely that anyone will guess what I'm there piled farm ...

Thank you for your attention ... now you can discuss condemn
dobavlyu- do long diligently and carefully I have no time. Therefore estetichekih tasks I did not put. Accuracy was shown only on themselves directly soldering of electronic components.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting