One day the Russian homeless

Allow me to introduce - Radik Garimyanovich with terrible name Basayev, 45 years old. Average provincial bum with a solid "professional" experience. He lives in the city of Orsk, Orenburg region. Man shitty fate, unable to overcome his weakness and sank to the bottom of this, with whom is no longer rising. Today it is fashionable to show off your day: when I woke up, had breakfast both as driving to work, what to do. Radhika have no opportunity to capture his own day, and he thought this was not necessary, but when I explained his plan, his eyes light up and twinkle he enthusiastically said: "That's good, that's right mate! Write to the people not to repeat my mistakes. "

(Total 20 photos of the description, reported as finished)

Unfortunately, I was not able to photograph the whole day this man, it was too leisurely schedule homeless, so most of the write down his words.

So, the first photograph taken to show the clock on the touch screen mobile phone, but, as you know, have no Radhika what a mobile phone, but also ordinary wristwatch (they simply do not need it). Radik gets up early:

Here is his bed:

- As the rain, I'll go into the entrance. Not allowed everywhere, but I go from not being driven.

Instead of breakfast a couple of sips of alcohol, which Radik buys at the nearby hostel. Drinks intelligently, only diluted. For chakushku now asking for 17 rubles, and for "flEkon" (as in the English fashion says our hero) 35 rubles and not any restrictions on the sale at night. Looking ahead, I will say that it is applied to alcohol on a regular basis, and it is good for him a much more necessary than food.

Fortified thus Radik takes his crutches, struggling to his feet and goes to "stump»:

-

"Stump" - a place on the porch in front of a grocery store. Here he spends most of his time collecting alms. Asked how much give, he says: "Enough. Always different. What is the mood of the people. " Our hero is a disaster for the administration of the store. At first, they actively struggled with his presence: chased away, but he returned, call the police, but they came too, and could not do anything. Where to put it? Shelters are overcrowded, and he does not need anyone there. As a result, in the long struggle defeated Radik. Now they reconciled with him and not being driven, the truth and the inside is not allowed. In this regard, it has a big problem - how to buy cigarettes. He sits on the steps and asked passers-by: "mate! Help! Here, take the money, buy me a pack of "Optima" red! ". Most refused, but someone is always compassionate, and rescues. Symbolically, but the shop near where he is on duty called "Fortune»

When it's time for lunch, Radik rises and goes to the Chkalovsky hospital, where give free lunches:

He walks very slowly and with great difficulty. The reason for that happened five years ago, a stroke that nice hit in the legs and his predestined fate. The fact that Radik not just homeless and homeless loner. The rest of the city's homeless people live in groups, so secure, it's easier to make and fun to drink. Radhika in the company do not accept, because it is not functional and there is no sense of it, though, and he from the local homeless people are not enthusiastic:

- Rats are mostly. Ghouls are specific. I imagine them to not let, I do not talk. Once a passerby on the street fell, he suffered an attack of epilepsy, and a bum came up and brushed his pockets. If I went to normal, I would beat him, the dog.

Radik himself homeless people since 2002, since I came back from prison.

- That since the robot walk, wander, no longer a man. Allah will punish me.
And there is something to be punished.
 - What I got?
 - One hundred and second ...
 - What's that?
 - Trupozvon ...
 - Kill someone?
 - Yeah, man.
 - As drunk?
 - No. I was sober.

Next Radik says in my opinion very doubtful story, which is more like a song Vysotsky:

I go with the boyfriend, I look stand,
They stood silently unlikely,
They stood silently unlikely,
There were eight!

- At night, I walked for about two hours there. Bridge over Elshanka where YuUMZ. They meet. I then counted, they were sixteen! Well, I leaned against the railing, they ask: "have a smoke? Or maybe the money is? "Well, I'm one vsandalil, and the rest fled. With his right hand, just below the heart got. Knife ... - Radik pauses, and then, recollecting himself, almost shouting - but I did not go anywhere! Then, because â was not, I was, I thought, maybe someone will come back to work, emergency cause. I was left, do not go! Then I took the cops and twelve vherachili. In the Krasnoyarsk Territory was sitting was the stoker. I liked! I did not want to leave. And then I came back and ...

(the place)

- The family that you had? - And how! His wife and daughter. My daughter was looking for me - here puffy eyes Radhika take dreamy look - she became an adult, say a beautiful, high ... Institute graduated! True marriage is not entered. Till.

It is evident that the subject of his daughter - the only thing that somehow touches his exhausted soul coarsened. He pauses, and then stretches zapazuhu and takes the familiar bottle of yogurt:
 - Need to sober ...
After drinking, he lights a cigarette and returned to its former state.

- The town supports you? Why do not you go to a shelter?
 - I go to sometimes, but there is this: lay the cot and releases. We need another iyti and I go hard, legs cheap. Oh, and you need to work there, and some of my worker? I myself spruce-fir drag my! So, I can only smoke and drink tea.
 - Severe or used to have?
 - I'm used to sort, what to do. Still want to live, though, it is clear that Mike is my homeland (meaning the city cemetery in pos.Pervomaysky).
 - Thank Medvedev! - Unexpected issues Radik.
 - Medvedev? For what?
 - Support us, that's what!
 - It's like?
 - Yes, that's it supports, mate. I go to the Chkalovsky, eat give. I have nothing from him is not necessary. Though he did not Gorbachev, the real ugly bl ...
At the same time, our political discourse has been exhausted.

- The apartment where cases? Lost?
 - No, what are you! Wife left. All he left, even clothes. I am such a person, you know ...
 - Cops do not offend you?
 - No, you! Cops know me well done, guys! Greet they see. One cop, Rinat, I'm here, has presented a new crutch! - Radik boasts a crutch - that I have long been, and this one he gave Rinat. Good man!

- When the war was Orenburg raids came, that they told me was pressed. How to see the name, the first question: "Do you Shamil accidentally relative?" Yes, I would have killed him myself!
 - You yourself think, why do you have so life was?
 - Young was stupid ... Play began just after the restructuring, and that's lost lost.
 - And after jail why down? What are you broke?
Radik desperately waving his hand. How can you explain that?

- What do you think you will continue? Hoping for something?
 - And what will happen? Up in the morning to live, and that is good. I, mate, not a lot left, but I understand. He lived like a dog, and shall die under a bush.

Radik heavily to his feet and goes to the "hemp»:

After a few meters, he suddenly comes to the wall and, undeterred by passers-by, unzips his pants and pees his feet, getting on pants and shoes:

Frankly paying with Radik for the interview, I went to the car, but I was stopped by this man:

- Hi - I greeted it - and you're from a newspaper?
 - Hello, this is material for the Internet.
Person with knowledge of the matter said, nodding his head.
 - It Radik - he said, pointing to my companion, - he is our obschezhite often comes for alcohol. Colorful personality!
 - Do you, then, know him?
 - I know how. The patient he did even pity. They have very poor health drunks. My wife drinks a lot of years, can not do anything. He goes home and drinks. And when he returns, it look scary. The wounds opened on the legs and tightened, rot.
 - This place is good - he says, pointing to the "stump" - I myself was here before. I do not beg, and opened the doors to buyers. Well earned! Sometimes two hours 300-400 rubles given !, - said happily, as if something worked Kako top manager (yes, and then, I doubt that many of the tops with the intonation would talk about his work) - Then , however, had to leave, there is the mafia who decides to stand, and who does not. I did not get involved.

I curiously look at this man, and I understand that he came here not by chance. This is a lively and timely example of a man who is also a difficult fate. Dressed simply but clean. Shirt fresh, very smart, he speaks quickly, clearly, that after Radikovskogo mooing sounds almost like music. I asked him his name and ask to take a picture. Alex, feeling calmer, suddenly said:
 - Excuse me, but you can ask you a question? It's not just a question, and test for intelligence.
 - Ask, - I say.
 - Such a question: do you know how to go up head?
 - I can, I always go.
 - Wow! - Quite childish surprised Alex - and when I was asked, I'm not the right answer! For a long time could not understand what's the catch!
Alex cheerfully laughs and shakes my hand, we say goodbye, wishing each other's health. I'm leaving, and Radik is to sit on the "stump". There is no point on taking pictures of his day. After sitting for a few hours, he will buy a dorm brew and Gulf eyes, fall asleep under a bush native.

Posted in [mergetime] 1308285101 [/ mergetime]
Thanks to all! All.

e-super.livejournal.com/118193.html#cutid1

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting