1 day vazovtsy

Work at the plant requires large fizichiskih and maralnyh costs. But the work on the "Togliatti automobile plant" and requires more courage!

So, I'll start my story about the everyday life of an employee "VAZ'a"!

Monday:

5:10 minutes. Calls Service. Rings so heart-rending that he wants to take and uebat him against the wall with all his might. But there is no force even it because Sunday is a holiday, and after the holiday is known bad headache and exhaust mouth, like neotriguliruemoy classics.
But despite all the hardships such as need to feed the family and the employee gets up from his couch and always aim straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Then breakfast, tea, removing wash overalls and go out.

5:40 out of the house with a package of special clothes and creepy unwillingness to work. But we need to go to express who'll be there in 15 minutes and will not wait for one person.

Express arrives at 5:55. Express pulled up and I are at a loss how to get into it. When you open Devereaux people simply pushes the pressure from the cabin. But nesmatrya all the inconvenience to the bus stop climbs even entire workers' TAZ'a. "

Posted in [mergetime] 1308440500 [/ mergetime]
6:15 Autazavadskaya already going to the area. The thoughts in my head are not unambiguous. Windows open heat, but despite this all the windows misted over from perigara. Somewhere in the back of the bus heard a toast to an extraordinary holiday. Well, I'm the employee responsible and will not thump in the expression.

6:30 Well At last we arrived. Sushnyak ... Drink hunt and there is no place to buy, because the shops on the plant otkryvayutsya at 09:00 and machines with free soda is better not ispytvat Monday morning, because stagnant water over the weekend in the pipes is comparable with the smell fiakly. But no matter need to be quick to change and start to prepare the workplace.

6:55 He came to the locker room and began to prepare the instrument. All vrodeby ready and there is still the whole 5 minutes to rest but no. On Friday, when he worked the second shift has decided to leave 10 minutes early to change clothes, but Convair has not stopped, and thus 19 vehicles I drove past my workplace. A setup of the bases ... 4 minutes to try to spin the wild Budun pissing pin in these cars. Uspakaivaetsya thought that about 19,000 people with the same state of mind and body as the ability pytayustsya hurry to settle the issue Friday.

7:00 Convair go. Or even go. Whatever you may call it but the sound, the smell does not compare there is nothing. Matt is 17 storeys. As always something wrong. Fat hunting and Lada models with 4 pies kortoshkoy podedut only 9:00 and that if podedut.

8:00 trembling hands was gone. Very good work has gone well. The build quality is at the highest level! Well, it went to the team which put glass, there have always spirtyazhka have to wipe, and it will help the employee to enter into this harsh potassium.

9:00 At last cigarette break! Utoro whether it is cursed. Pirazhki as always able to take all sozhirali more on the first insert. And I 5 working. I go to the store to buy semi-finished product in the test sasisku to eat and a bottle of Pepsi drink they have to cheer up the stomach.

9:15 ate and drank. Life is good hangover gone, I will assemble cars. I'm just an employee but I try to pick up our harmonies at the highest level. And looking forward to dinner!

11:00 Lunch ... Lunch on the vase can be compared with the American competition by devouring chicken. For lunch given 45 minutes but really ordinary vazovets it eats about 10 minutes. And this is despite the fact that the dining room is about 500 meters away from the workplace.

11:14 you can dine and relax. You can chop dominoes or cards!

11:43 More tsedyh two minutes before the end of the dinner, but the relentless conveyor is on the way. And if you press the "stop tap" that can be very much regret it.

Posted in [mergetime] 1308440888 [/ mergetime]
12:35 work takes place in the normal mode.

13:45 Hooray! Last cigarette break ... More 1:30 and you can pick a pass and pereodivatsya.
At that time usually comes with muzhikai discuss where to go after the change, which lyrnut ... Near the Togliatti plant does not have pivnuh and bars, it's all about nachinaetsya closest to Q2. There is much to be found not expensive cafes in the garage and then after a hard working day to relax their muscles steel factory!

15:30 Stop the car! Conveyor stood for 5 minutes and there is a shift change 1 change of tool removes 2 pulls. Again nachinaetsya cycle "pelvic" in nature ... But it does not matter even if a change of 2 but my work is finished. And despite the harsh and fume pressure, I run to the locker room there is power! My dirty socks in the sink and pereodivayus. Run, run to the entrance to catch a avtobu which nabivaetsya to 15:32 as the bank with salted cucumbers !!! And if you want to sit down you have to take a taxi ... Working on the insert 5 can not catch the bus. For workers already 1 insert all places scored.

16:57 Bar, the men in the trash! And snovka Tuesday morning as a Monday morning!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting