I had a dog





The Story of a puppy. Will ph 17 with commentaries. Please do not break.

Actually, the dog I had never been. There were only a cat. And it is a cat - cats I had never stand. Other koheny were. The current cat - the son of the great Cacique, a kitten, a phenomenon in the world exactly on my birthday. But here there is almost mystical story. And talking now about the sobakenah.

December 2010. The wet weather, wind and fog. On the street go unpleasant. Feeling as if you are in Silent Hill. The sounds are drowned in their homes. Trees have long dropped leaves, and there is no snow. Only the dirt. Everything is gray.

We had the spine to go to Morozovsk. For a day. Make the case and back. The evening Valerich said to me: "Take something to feed the puppies. There are close to two puppies Morozovsk very small. " It is necessary, then it is necessary. He took a piece of bread and a little meat.

Early in the morning went. Fog, visibility is almost zero. The sky walk heavy clouds, sometimes rain. Wind. Lousy mood. I want to sleep.

They came almost to the Morozov, eight kilometers left. Valerich turned into a barely perceptible Congress with a concrete platform. We went out. Puppy seen immediately. We walked around potsykali, whistled. And, finally, there was a puppy. He literally crawled out of the bush old, burnt grass in the summer, wet, poor, pitiful. He crawled sideways, as if he knew where he was and where was going.

Puppy with protruding, matted fur around the muzzles, it looked like a hedgehog. Schenya was one. The second was not. Whether it is taken, or not sustained.

I had a dog



02

Of course it was a tiny creature, a little more than my palm. I broke a piece of bread into small pieces and threw it. Then another, and threw the meat. I am trying to give a hand, but did not approach schenya afraid. And at the slightest movement I strove to blow my back in the grass.

I had a dog

03

He did not eat at the place where the bread fell. He is clinging fearfully looking at us, he grabbed and pulled all the pieces somewhere to himself in the thick of the distance, so that no one saw, no wins. This schenya snarled, growled lightly, timidly, tearfully somehow.

I had a dog

04

On the way back from the Morozov again drove to the schene. Give to the second part of the meal. And looking at this small, gray, wet creature, I realized that I just could not leave. I called my father - they have their own house, and said that I'm taking a gift for the new year. It was just twenty-fourth of December. I say, I'm taking you with mother puppy and leave it well, just can not.

I had a dog

05

On the way back the puppy has approached. A small, frightened ball of fur with eyes.

I had a dog

06

It's already in the car, a frightened hedgehog muzzle.

I had a dog

07

All intelligent life dealing with cats, at first I even thought - whether dogs are afraid to bathe or not. I had to call and consult with the owners sobakenov. To my surprise, it turned out that dogs love to swim. And then Schenya was bathed, washed, fed and densely tear.

I had a dog

08

Schenya already in a private home. Got a lot of nicknames starting with Hedgehog and ending banal gun. However, "Fluff" probably the most truthful nickname scheni.

I had a dog

09

When I came to the parents, the dog ran around me and looked like this. I wonder if he realizes his destiny? It assumes that the dead would be there, in the fog and rain, without food or heat? Or would have been crushed by a car ... Sometimes I think that he understands everything.

I had a dog

10.

"Fluff". Some serious, of course, a nickname for this serious dog. But still. I called him just Schenya.

I had a dog

11.

First time Schenya with some superhuman sadness in his eyes loved to roam the area. To look at all angles, as if looking for something. Occasionally he stopped and looked around.

I had a dog

12

It is somewhere mid-January. The height of the fence - a foot, nothing more. But it was evident that schenya quite briskly growing. And cheers. He was bought by a small ball that schenya drove with incredible joy.

I had a dog

13

Finally, and we have snow fell. Schenya growing. Wool him only benefit. But the night he still asks the house. I cease to have if only that likes a specific sausage. Bread eating reluctantly. Yap with or without cause.

I had a dog

14.

This is a dog now. Mongrel mongrel, of course, but trying to keep adequately.

I had a dog

15

Comrade growing quite tricky. I tried to trample strawberries, chasing butterflies, so we had to enclose land with berry fence. But do not steal

I had a dog

16

Dogs with an adult in the eyes seriously.

I had a dog

17

And this, in fact, CatDog. Since they do not get along sobakenom.

All reflections on the fate of a dog's expense, fate dvornyazhney and generally completed. Thank you for your patience and attention!

I had a dog

Source: ">