Railway junction Yasinovataya

Man is so constituted that the things that surround him in everyday life, with age no longer cause bouts of delight from the fullness of life. "Here is my village, here is my sweet home ..." - often large epithets place where you live and work, does not deserve. I'm used to that so interesting?
Here I was looking yesterday HDD for something to throw out superfluous and unnecessary, and came across some Coy fotomaterialchik with last year's working visit to Donetsk railway, station Yasinovataya. I am 3 years on a piece of iron (parents received distribution after the Transport Institute at the stop spikes in northern Kazakhstan, near Uralsk, since more than three and a half decades I railroad ), in Yasinovataya I passed all my school summer holidays (the birthplace of the father) and I was looking through these pictures without much interest - well, that's the HV-8, this slide, sorting the park ... So what? And then I decided to post the same - not all are the railroad, maybe someone will be interesting to see ...
So, in early May 2010 in the cards, so that it was necessary to go to the station Yasinovataya a group of colleagues. And that's when all the bureaucratic conventions are met, signed orders, travel vouchers received, tickets hidden in a wallet in your travel bag - sweating bottle of vodka, burgers and other related staff on mission nishtyaki; Colleagues gathered in the compartment, the train "Kyiv - Donetsk" "Sooty" begins to knock kilometers on the way to the factory chimneys and waste heaps, towards Donetsk land.
23 photos with the initials

Since 1930 Yasinovataya Donetsk makes testing so not peculiar to this city an inferiority complex. Railway infrastructure is there richer trains run more, and often have to first get to Yasinovataya to be able to catch the right train. In Soviet times, those passing by the regional center trains were a lot (more active serving Caucasian and Volga area, the envelope Donetsk). It was then the capital of the strangulated pride was born saying: "The main station is located in Donetsk Yasinovataya».
© JohnAdmin

Early morning weekday. The train arrived in Donetsk, we picked up a management briefing, and after twenty minutes - this is the city of my childhood, so they train the eastern gate of Ukraine for further growth and the Northern Caucasus! A familiar air, the familiar blue spruce familiar Station. By the way, part of the architecture, in part - on the established relationships between employees station, passenger station, agriculture has always reminded me of Zastupinsk "Station for Two" by E. Ryazanov.
2. Passenger platform opposite the station.

3. This image - a refutation of conventional wisdom passengers riding the train that supposedly railway engineers are always on the sidelines ...

4. To bypass the station we are invited to a shunting locomotive CME-3, we enliven a little fooling around.

5. Looking at the rate of the bridge. Shunting lift trembling from the effort (and then, ten people on board took) and catches a passing wave of steel on the arrows (on the fucking railroad read, crossed)

6. Train to Svyatogorsk - is between Donetsk and Kharkov, good places Krasnooskolskoe reservoir Oskol, fishing ...

7. exceedingly miracle Yudo oblo, stozevno and zlolayyay - electric domestic development and construction of MU-1. Built just over fifty, the number is on the board 015. The issue is stopped - a high percentage of failure in operation. I will not delve too much, but the fate of the locomotive is ambiguous.

8. This little younger - hull number 017. In the background - the old man of the HV-8, love this car, worked on it 5 years assistant engineer, reliable, simple, powerful, for speeds up to 70 km / h (a freight train in Ukraine while more and is not necessary) - the most it. Produced from 1953 to 1967. It is maintained to this day. I bow to you, a hard worker!

9. On the horizon - betrays company "Rose of Donbass" message "Kursk Moscow - Donetsk". Curious nametelnik left stuck all the same VL-8.

10. Sorting park. Left - slide (it is not visible on Picchu), blue chicken coops - decorative hills positions the brake position. Previously, a group of wagons rolled down the hills on the path specified by the path, and its (band wagon) bashmari caught with a shoe on a long fork, is now safer.

11. Here they are, pneumatic decorative hills retardants. On command from the remote pneumatic presses the shoe against the inner side of the wheel set, and - voila! - Movement of the car is slowing down.
By the way, in the background is part of the green, you see? Green paint their own (non-government) cars. State inventory often proudly bears the red ocher on their sides.

12. On the right - the main path; on the left, which was taxiing factory presentation - the way the industrial, property, plant. So do not be worried about this sloppy way - passengers do not carry them

13. Yasinovataya - not only the major train unit, it is also Yasinovatskiy Machine Building Plant.
Emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere from pollution sources of the city - 1, 1 ths. Tons. Hmm ...

14. But the man survives everywhere. Even on the right of way. Dachku someone perched. Tomatoes, cucumbers ...

15. Fasting EC (electrical centralization). Pleased decent number of young people in the profession. On the other hand - particularly the city is nothing but placement on the machine-building plant and a piece of iron can not offer. But I am always happy development of the real sector of the economy. The services sector, mediation, buy / sell - not mine, with all due respect to the representatives of this sphere

16. Railway proof of the Pythagorean theorem.

17. This is one of the elements of the automated hump centralization (GAC) - counter axes wagon.

18. The day before our arrival to the park there was a gathering of predgorochnom cars (a "happiness" in large hump complexes occurs frequently) - elimination of its consequences.

19. This is what remains of the wooden sleepers when selling dildos come off the wagon wheel pair will travel through the lattice. Sometimes worse, ord ...

20. The main thing - to aim correctly.

21. When I came into the profession computer was a novelty. Who is the most sensitive issue is not even to instruct all doroguschego pathos and iron, are lacking in the software, honed under the railway needs. But promotion is.

22. Nearly all ... Yes, then there was a tavern, "Ash", the first three of toast, and behind them - disputes narrowly professional slang, they will, I think, not very interesting.
Evening. Time to go home. Mood - peaceful. Mood - about this:

23. Thank you, who suffered. I - truncated! Firework!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting