Domestic celebrity in the war.

Just watch and learn your favorite childhood people who shed their blood for us ...

1. Michael Pugovkin

June 24 Michael Pugovkin volunteer went to the front. He served in the 1147th Rifle Regiment scout. In October 1942, he was seriously wounded in the leg by Voroshilovgrad. The wound turned out to be serious, gangrene, but the leg was saved. After the hospital Pugovkin was the reserve military service. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree.

Vladimir Basov
Captain, Deputy Chief of Operations of the 28th separate artillery division breakout reserve of the High Command.

"Citizens of alcoholics, hooligans, parasites, who now wants to work?»

Anatoly Papanov
There was a staff sergeant in command of a platoon of anti-aircraft artillery. In 1942 seriously injured in the leg near Kharkov, and at age 21 became disabled third group.

Vladimir Etush
fought in the mountains of Kabarda and Ossetia, took part in the liberation of Rostov-on-Don, Ukraine. He fought valiantly, for which he was awarded the Order of the Red Star and medals. At the same time he was awarded the rank of lieutenant. In 1944 Etush was seriously injured.
military translator.

"Tape Japanese - three, suede jacket ... also three»

in the bottom row, second from left, Yuri Nikulin, antiaircrafter

On the Leningrad Front fought. On the entire front had two most notorious anekdotchika - he's another one. Commanders have decided to raise the spirit of fighters to organize this competition aces - someone who would talk anecdote, which both seconded to a dugout. Unknown opponent "Empty" to the middle of the night, Yuri finished only in the morning. Asked whether humor helped save someone at the front, said such an event: the fall of the night they went to a group intelligence. Crept through a ditch along the highway. When running across the highway, collided head-on with the same group of Germans. Again they fled their ditches, and one German fright jumped into a ditch them. Our she felt sorry for him, and they, swinging his legs over the arm, threw back the German ditch. And when he was flying, describing an arc over the highway, then pёrdnul so loud that the echoes rolled through the forest. Othohotavshis and our Germans dispersed peacefully without a single shot.

Alexei Smirnov

"Learn, student»

Leonid Cliffs

Okudzhava, mortar

Leonid Gaidai

In 1942, Leonid Gaidai called up. Initially, his service was held in Mongolia, where he rode horses intended for the front. ... I rushed to the front.

When I arrived Commissar selected completion in the army, every question an officer Gaidai replied "I am." "Who's the guns?" "I," "The cavalry?" "I," "In the Navy?" "I", "The intelligence?" "I" - which aroused dissatisfaction chief. "Yes, you wait, Gaidai - said the military commissar - Give announce the entire list." Because of this incident, many years later was born on an episode of the film "Operation" Y "».

Gaidai sent to the Kalinin Front. "When I heard about the Kalinin front, I thought we definitely provezut through Moscow. I thought that Moscow live only beautiful people, and really wanted to see her. We really was driven through Moscow, but crossed it at night under the ground, in the subway. Train soldiers walked without stopping at any station, Moscow I never saw. "

Gaidai served as platoon walking intelligence repeatedly went into the enemy's rear to take the language, was awarded several medals.

In 1943, returning from a mission, Leonid Gaidai was blown up by anti-personnel mine, was badly injured leg. About a year spent in hospital, suffered 5 operations. He was threatened with amputation, but he refused from it. "One-legged actors do not happen" - he said. The consequences of this injury haunted him all his life. From time to time the wound is opened, out fragments, bone and inflamed the torment lasted for years. He was disabled, but never told anyone about it. Outsiders it not only did not know but had no idea, because Leonid Iovich could not stand to show their disease or infirmity. He was a real man's character.

Innocent Smoktunovskij

He participated in the battle of Kursk, in the crossing of the Dnieper, the liberation of Kiev. He was a prisoner escaped. Reached the Berlin

Again Alexei Smirnov

Smirnov once saved the life of his commander Igor Kirichenko. In the liberated city was carried out in modern terms - sweep the houses somewhere hiding snipers. Ran to the entrance, Kirichenko went up to the second floor to check out the situation. Smirnov also noted under the stairs German who was ready to shoot in the back Soviet officer - and shot a moment before ...

Heavy this time - the war: it is difficult to go into battle and wait for it hard. "Here we peroxidation, and there will boil!" - Used to say Alexei Smirnov, glad news of the impending attack. To brighten up the expectation and kill boredom Alexei Smirnov often organized amateur concerts, fellow soldiers recalled that after the victory. His trademark role in the war - Svejk. ... Especially popular operetta "Wedding in Malinovka". Smirnov played a role Yashka artillery with extraordinary success!
However, end the war in Berlin, Smirnov did not succeed: during one of the battles he was severely wounded shell explosion and after treatment in the hospital the reserve ...

Curiously, in the theater, where he worked Alexei Smirnov, a long time did not know about his military achievements. He did not like to dwell on the subject: "Well, he served well, there are some rewards - so after the war all the difference. And I did not do anything special. "

He

Konstantin Simonov

Its all worth reading ...

Artists Kukryniksy (NA Sokolov, Mikhail Kupriyanov, Krylov PN)
talking with Colonel-General Katukova ME (2nd from the right)
Place: Berlin

In April 1942, at the age of 17 years, Okudzhava went to the front as a volunteer. It was sent to the 10th Separate spare mortar battalion. Then, after two months of training, he was sent to the North-Caucasian Front. Was minomёtchikom, then a radio operator severely injured.

Oh, something I can not believe that I was fighting brother!
Perhaps it is a schoolboy I painted ...
I'm waving pens, I Suchu legs,
And I hope to survive and want to win ...

Sergei Mikhalkov (center)

Zinovy ​​Gerdt Yefimovich: volunteer at the front. Senior lieutenant sapper company Gerdt remembered that he is an artist, and even participated in the initiative. In February 1943, the Belgorod, he was badly wounded in the leg. Cripple stayed with him for life

Yuri Nikulin

He

Khrushchev, a member of the Military Council of the Southwestern Front with officers in Stalingrad. 1942

Khrushchev and Brezhnev at the front

Savdunin Vladimir G. (center), the famous football player of the Moscow "Dynamo", a four-time champion of the USSR. Members of the legendary tour of the Moscow "Dynamo" in the UK in 1945.
Scout

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting