How are the explosions in movies

The author wants to share their impressions about the trip to Yaroslavl, and tell me how do you do kinovzryvy.
Dynamite himself he was not allowed to photograph, "for ethical reasons».
Everything else will tell and show.

For nearly a year has passed since my trip to Yaroslavl to the shooting of the film "Life and Fate" on the novel by Vasily Grossman. Soon, the TV channel "Russia" will have a movie, and I still can not lay you all the wealth accumulated during that trip.
The scenes on the set of which I attended, take place in the trenches, in the midst of the Battle of Stalingrad. Because of explosions it was enough. Today I want to tell you how to make kinovzryvy.

I think no one needs to explain that when we see on the screen of the bombing, no one throws a bomb to show the explosion. Checkers laid in advance, in those places where the explosion should hit the frame. So first the director explains staging fireworks, and the operator shows what the scenery will be in the frame. Then they decide together where to produce an explosion, and so they got into the frame and artists are not crippled. After that, pyrotechnics shows artists, which will be explosions. In this case, the chief pyrotechnician Michael Marjanov (incidentally, the brother of actor Dmitry Maryanov) indicates where and when the blasts will occur and actor Alexander Balueva gruppovki.

Then rehearse. At the rehearsal fireworks stand at the scene and at the right moment, shouting "Bang!". Then the same pyrotechnics will each blow their charge.

And artists are fleeing, and explosions rattle!

In the end, all were alive and well :)

The main criterion for an explosion in a movie is not the power, and entertainment. In the case removed from the explosions of shells falling into the ground, fire clubs usually are not needed. Entertainment is achieved by the fact that a large number of bombs poured loose earth. The color chosen depending on where the projectile falls.

Prettier looks just burst with black soil

The power of the explosion for entertainment, of course, is also important. If you lay enough "dynamite", the explosion in the frame to be sluggish (compare with the first photo in the post)

Another important component of a beautiful explosion of smoke are: black and white. If there is bombing, the smoke from the explosions should be everywhere. Smoke makes the frame more filling and atmospheric. Black smoke made with the help of special smoke grenades. and that's a white thing

With fumes important not to overdo, otherwise the frame will not be seen no explosion, no artists

Smoke - is also a concern pyrotechnics, but the lights that have lit beautifully in the scene is often lit artists paintings

A special song - this night explosions

There is simply black soil is not enough. Need still flash!

The roar of the explosion and the incredible land of truly shaking, even when he is far away. And when in the vicinity of the explosion, really fall into a stupor and the heart begins to beat faster. But I must say that the explosion is not always chaotic, and direction so that actors other than temporary deafness is not in danger. Unless, of course, working professionals :)

One of the explosions, I decided to shoot better. Lying in the bushes 15 meters away from the charge. Focus, finger on the button, look at a small earthen mound. Feeling like a cowboy duel before. Have time, do not have time

And then how shibanet. Button, I had to push, but since the earth was shaking and my hands from the blast, respectively, too, turned out the first frame in the style of impressionism

Second pochetche

And then I filled them with earth. In the footsteps on the ground I then saw that the explosion was directed straight at me :) Earth I then pulled out the collar and pockets of half a day. His face was black, and the body is a little quite decent vibration :) But it was definitely worth it! The feeling when you're close to a powerful explosion incredible!

That seems to be all I wanted to say about the explosions in the movie he had seen. I hope it was interesting.

Source: sasha-siniy.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting