Bikers motorcycle club "Night Wolves"

Says blogger 4strongman: Since writing this post I realized that I know very little about the biker subculture, even tentatively own terminology on the subject. So I will try to write intuitively correct, but if anything, please correct. Especially I do not want to climb into the search engine, only want to describe their experiences. The fact is that in the course of my recent visit to the races for survival, I had the opportunity not only to make some portraits of these bikers, members of the motorcycle club "Night Wolves", but also completely changed my understanding of the biker movement in general. Maybe something and misunderstood, but there will tell you how.
11 photos

1. First, a bit of text, and then a few photos.

My first ideas about the bikers come alive in the memory of the year 1987 that way. Then we have some guys in the area filming from their motorcycle mufflers and drove through the dark streets, earning himself so unspoken and transparent right to be proud to be called "bikers". A lot of negative reaction caused the noise of the night in the adult residents of the area, which in turn urged the bikers, they are on the right path of development. As of my growing up, the image of the biker was supplemented by scenarios of American movies, where bikers often presented as a kind of criminal group, different from the other own symbols ("flowers") and propensity for "Harley".

But this collective image in the past ...

2. Last Saturday I photographed the race gradually moving along the perimeter of the track. Suddenly I heard a number of admiring exclamation: "Just look what mashinaaaa !!!". See what really was, it looked like this:

3. Approaching the parking lot of bikers saw almost calming picture. What is there drunk Oran or noise? They were calm as tanks. Afraid to disturb the photographed subject blindly. Passed on, I thought it might a little rowdy and drinking there. No further bikers were no less restrained. Surprised, I went off to take some pictures of the race and the last race lap of honor winners of the bikers in the truck (photo is the end of this story).

4. At the end of the race I again passed the parking lot of bikers. They scurried around admiring a lot of people with cameras, photo absolutely without any hesitation and without ceasing. I feel about some cognitive dissonance - like and also wanted to capture these colorful people, and on the other hand is awkward - the alignment check it out, it's more than me, and those who are behind the scenes. Stay calm when it should not be easy, though, and probably can be used.

5. I went to one of the bikers, and asked permission to photograph, obtained permission.

6. Quickly realized that nothing I brake - interchangeable lenses in the camera for a portrait and started shooting pohudozhestvennee, especially since the time I was little - "Night Wolves" were going to leave. Then several shots that managed to take a picture in 10 minutes.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting