Day of memory of soldiers in Samara

July 3 in Samara hosted the Day of memory of soldiers. This day is marked in the modern calendar, in my opinion, in vain. A small country of Macedonia presented the world history of Alexander the Great. The whole world knows the Roman Caesar. However, few people outside of Russia knows warrior comparable to Alexander and Caesar, but as a ruler and a man perhaps surpassing them - the Grand Prince of Kiev Svyatoslav Igorevich, nicknamed the Brave. Svyatoslav Brave last pagan ruler of Russia, which destroyed the Jewish Khazar Khanate. He parted the land from the Russian state of the Khazar White Vezhi on the Volga River, to Balkan lands on the Danube, from the Carpathians to the Finnish bogs on the upper Volga. It belongs to the well-known phrase Svyatoslav largely characterizes his military honor "Coming to you!»

3 days a month Lipen 964 years on the banks of the Volga River, in the neighborhood iznovoy Samara, together with a team left the Grand Duke of Kiev Svyatoslav Khorobrikh. After more than 1000 years July 3, 2011 in Samara Club of historical reconstruction "Radogost" honored the memory of the Grand Prince Svyatoslav, and all the soldiers who died for the Great Russia.

40 + small photo comments.

1. The organizers of the talk about the holiday program: The tournament archers from the traditional bow, "Warriors Relay" show of the club "The Iron Clover." games and fun from the club "Svetloyar»

2. Enjoy the writer, historian Lev Prozorov (Ozar Raven). Author of many books on the history of ancient pre-Christian Russia. He wrote a wonderful book "Sviatoslav Khorobrikh. Coming to you! "And largely thanks to this man, anyway, I discovered an entirely different as Sviatoslav (although the historian by profession))

3. Delivered as a wonderful person - a teacher with a capital letter, Sergei Zimin. It deals with the children of Slav - Gorki struggle (my son, too, this year began to walk to it)

4. Archers are preparing for the tournament

5. ...

6. ...

7. The chief referee of the tournament archers

8. So far, the tournament was held, the guys from the club "Zhelezhny clover" staged a show of respect to them ... huge ... in the heat in the armor of a warrior ...!

9 ...

10. Many interesting things had been arranged for the younger guests ...

ordinary stilts ... current not go all turns)))

11. Master - class by the organizers - the club "Radogost»

12. Those interested can make their own hands a traditional Slavic oberezhnuyu doll

13. My docha ... and of course with a doll)

14. My son ... in the image))

15. "Warriors Relay" included several phases: running, javelin throwing, knife throwing, lifting weights.

16 ...

17 ...

18. Heroes)))

19. But this young man - was the winner in the tournament archers

20. None of those present did not leave indifferent merrymaking arranged club "Svetloyar" ... Well done guys, very well worked.

21. The rules are simple: jumping on one leg to push the enemy of the circle ... just something simple ... but in reality do not always get))) ... but - a sea of ​​positive.

22. It is encouraging that the children were always there ... and repeat for adults. He was very interesting.

23. Another well-known game "konyashki" ... I think no need to explain the rules.

25. Once again, the children right there

28. This sweet word VICTORY!

29. As is well known - "Russia is the birthplace of elephants" ... hence the name of the game "Elephants"))))) ... task - Trunks (the one who above) remove the cap with the other team members.

32. Game skanbol

34. More fun OD A Y Herculean

35. Heavy artillery)))

36. Well, what kind of event without Russian WALL !!!

40. And finally, a photo of my husband ...)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1310718904 [/ mergetime]
Truncated ... strongly do not scold, if that ... as the first post - did)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting