Phone or Treat

The young man stuck in the drain hatch, trying to fish out his cell phone.

21-year-old resident of Sears, California, Jared Medeiros (Jared Medeiros) went to visit a friend. According to him, on his way he was stopped by a group of guys who beat him severely, took away my mobile phone and threw the ill-fated unit into storm sewers.

Jared decided that it is necessary to get the phone and call the police. The young man took the bars to the hatch and climbed into his head in the hole ... And then he was stuck in livnevki filled with dirty water and God knows what. In this position, he literally "protorchal" 40 minutes, shouting desperately and waving his feet. Jared found the locals and called rescuers, who pulled out of the sufferer to light.

Jared Medeiros said he was going to visit a friend when he noticed four kids who were going to meet him.
"I passed, and then one of them hit me from behind," said the victim.
"I started to fight with one of the guys, and then they all started beating me. I fell to the ground and kicked. My head was broken, and I was bleeding ... ".
"I felt the blood on his face, I started to shake and I reached for the phone".

Mo believes rescuers who examined Mr. Medeiros after removal of the hatch, he was in a state of mild intoxication. And also received minor scrapes and bruises.

Photos of the rescue operation were released by police of Sears. Jared almost frantic by this: "There was no need to publish these pictures. Why would anyone sit up and looking at pictures, where I as m ak **, sticking out of the sewer ".

Source: Metro online UK, Courier Mail Australia

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting