The second life of computer hardware

Maybe someone remembers my topic about the second life of computer hardware - a little add it now has instructions for the manufacture of individual samples - will begin with a scorpion (10 photos).

So, first we take a couple of old mice. One, we need certainly a symmetrical body and no external povrezhdeniy- will carcass. For the rest of the state is not critical - the main thing that was the whole key - to claw.

Parse mouse mercilessly rip button, mark - draw a creepy notch.

Sawing, process margin. The protrusions on the inner side of the buttons rasp for better coupling between them.

Merge. I used the second adhesive gel

Now turn the keyboard. Take something ushatannoe, with traces of creative users, my, disassemble, selects the desired key

The keys remove the tabs on the bottom side - a rather dreary job and traumatic, so do your job with caution

Treated this way the key pairs glue

Merge received the "cubes" in the chain - for a couple of shorter front paws with claws, one long for the tail. Do not forget that the tail of a scorpion sting and make the final link from the tail of the larger keys - from another keyboard, or functionality. Sting - from mouse connector.

Make paws. A lot of them.

We are putting it all together. Decorate with different small things, the rest during dismantling parts - eyes, mandibles and others. It turns out here such here was terrible beast - a humorous gift or souvenir. For example, for those born under the appropriate sign.

That's all. Interesting-if I can put a couple of manuals (beetle and dragonfly)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting