And as noted by the Navy Day in your city?

Subscribe entirely to the subject of the Navy Happy!
Hurray! Three cheers! Hurray! Hurray!
Congratulations to all on his military morsokogo fleet! And especially those strong men who have most relevant to today's holiday!
Hooray! Happy Holidays!

I propose to share with all who and how to celebrate this holiday in your city!
Country because we have not small. There are sea and river ... and even where to blizhayeshego pond or a dozen miles away, there is always next sailor!

Well, I'll start from the east! From Khabarovsk!
(Will be 14 photos)

Khabarovsk. My hometown. And we have the day of the Navy - is not just one of the holidays siloviki. After sovsemryadom China. A border should be protected. And on the water too!
But Cupid ours - it's not a pool! This is a great and mighty river! Cupid's father!
So that guard the river are the real mighty ships!
Yes, times have changed now, and no longer has the citywide celebration when the embankment was filled with citizens who wish to witness the power and strength of the Amur fleet. It has long been no passion and thrust the country's leadership to the pompous demonstration of its military forces. But a holiday is still here, as not gone anywhere, and the people who make it!
But nevertheless, when I was on the waterfront here today was quite empty!
Cruised along the coast only pleasure boats and "workhorses". Only one guard Katre hinted that senodnya holiday exact same ... I was surprised at first. Where? Where the fleet ?! But more about that later!
On the bank of the same people met, both in form and in just attributes, relating them to the caste of seamen.
And the nemenee, was deserted

And even on a cliff, with a wonderful view of the coastal areas of the city and Cupid himself, was absolutely deserted, I would say.

The most lonely patrol boat and something mundane, sailing past.

Yet people celebrate and extend to the water!

But then came that moment when it became a serious approach This technique!

But Cupid wide! And space! So among his formidable technique water is simply lost and dissolves! Yes, the place would be enough to a greater number of ships, but apparently this year decided that this will be enough! But there are real masterpieces of military engineering! But not in this photo ...

These are, for example.
Amphibious hovercraft project 12061 "Moray»

That's what I saw that day navy Khabarovsk

Bonus. The city fathers.

Count Ants-Amur
If you are not clear on the photo you can see on the 5000 bill closer

And Captain Yakov Dyachenko!
EVERYTHING. The end!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting