Review of Jyvaskyla (Finland)

It was possible in 2009, the year to visit and work in Finland, Jyväskylä.
I decided to share the photos.
It will be about a 40-photo. Strongly do not swear.

In general, start:
The yard was July of 2009. Already the third consecutive year, the summer went to work in Finland. I worked there for a construction site, in company with his father. In the beautiful and small town of Jyvaskyla. About 3 hours by car from Helsinki.
A little history of the city: "The city is located 147 kilometers north-east of Tampere and 270 north of Helsinki, near the lakes Päijänne and Keitele.
It was founded by the decree of Emperor Nicholas I on March 22, 1837. »

Well, now get down to photos and signatures. (sorry a part of the photos were lost when you reinstall Windows = (
1) caused the first surprise, then, that the navigator led us down the road to the mountain.
When we went, we saw katedzhi, and went to the manager, in broken English asked what our house, and Keys. In itogda have led to this lodge =) The house turned out to be two rooms, a kitchen, and the biggest bonus room in the house. In general was very glad such housing =)

2) First of all, I took Arthur (we had arrived there together) camera, and stomped all inspected. Strongly do not beat, especially not know how to use SLR =) Here's a look, opened 100 meters from the house =)

3) Here's another view of

4) stomped on, and saw the lifts. It turned out that this is a ski resort town in the summer it is a place to relax from the urban bustle.

5) That it was down by the river ...

6) in view of the other parties =) examines

7)

8)

9)

10)

11) I took off a little bit, and decided to send, all the same to the house, along the way, a little potrennirovalsya photographing the flowers =)

12) Again, the flowers, though they swear on kosyachny Photo will not =)

15) Well, the last flowers, then go to a photo poznovatelnye =)

16) like that between times and got to the house, in front of the neighboring house Here's a bench, which then drank a little beer =)

17) Well, then, I decided to come down from the hill on which we zaeszhali 10 minutes by car, and that's down to meet such wonderful animals =)

18) Horses walking on a large field, and not a single living soul was not there, though the area was ogorozhdena:

19) That they are also closer =)

20)

21) Well, the first day of photographing is ended, because the battery has.
Obzhivatsya stomped home and prepare for the first working day.
Prior to we drove 20 minutes That came on the scene, parking Photo =)

22) The camera was taken to work with him, and was photographed a lot of nonsense =)
Here, for example in the form of a circle object.

23) As always, the first thing we should all climb round, and then get to work. 2 photo view from the 4th floor of the object.

24) in view of the other side.

25) During fermentation, I learned that it buduyuschaya Hospital. Now, the view from the inside =)
That kind of basement =)

26) Well, now we rise above and start gluing tape on the seams of gypsum plasterboard.
Vot

27)

28) Then pour the walls of putty and stretch, that's what happens

29) and here

30) With the help of this machine here, putty applied to the wall

31) But with such a compressor, the air is supplied to the sprinkler

32) Here is the process of work =)

33) With regard to the work like anything found at =)
On the way back I saw machine for cutting pipes =)

34) On the way home, saw a sign here =)

35) Well, the photo of the cottage window =)

36)

Posted in [mergetime] 1312743754 [/ mergetime]
Well, like everything, thank you all for your attention. I really enjoyed it, krasotischa =)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting