Club Museum "Kamchatka" in St. Petersburg

I was recently in St. Petersburg, and, as a fan of V. Tsoi visited these things is a wonderful place and was pleased with the kindness and simplicity bartenders places. He is sticking out suvnirchik on the fridge and did a little ph who want to show you.

Boiler room "Kamchatka" - a legendary place in the city center, where worked as a fireman such famous people as Viktor Tsoi Alexander Bashlachev Svyatoslav DELAY Andrew Mashnin, Oleg Kotelnikov, Victor Bondarik and many others. (Www.clubkamchatka.ru)

quite easy to find a place) "Kamchatka" with nothing to confuse

top of the wall, leading to the courtyard

the continuation of the wall

panoramka patio, where you can see the entrance to the club, then the photo wall in the courtyard

Monument in front of the club

own entrance)

That's the unpretentious atmosphere inside

over the bar a lot of pictures. it is spread only

Music is played like this player to Babin. when he saw, he could not believe his eyes at first thought decor

itself a boiler room in Ktorov and now, as far as I know, you can throw coal

Wall Club

vtenah have a niche in which you can look and see more content. many things have brought friends and relatives

and that the toilet (wall)

taulet (ceiling)))

When leaving, I make a frame.
No photo of the sofa on which sat and rested musicians, and indeed there is a lot to look at. who have the opportunity to visit the club will not be sorry. I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting