Pearl of Central Kazakhstan

Recently, on Yap there are many beginners, I - one of them. I confess that I read, the PL from 2008, probably, but only recently registered.
So, more to the point. A week ago, returned from Karkaralinsk my friend, mountain tourism, which has led to local tops Czech tourists Tomas, Jan and Jakub. Tovarischi a native of Prague, students who decide to spend a vacation, traveling to various exotic places. Over the summer, I visited Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Actually, the last stage of their voyage and question.
Courtesy of my friend publish photos of the journey. Plus a little bukovok. Since the photo merged with three different fotikom image quality may vary slightly.
Will be 32 photos, I ask not break like finish - accomplish your goal.

1. Karkaralinsk - sacred land, the pearl of nature, amazing in its beauty, it is called the "Switzerland of Kazakhstan».
This - the forest island, which is located in the vast steppes of central Kazakhstan and the ancient mountains covered with evergreen pines, with a crystal surface of lakes, rivers, silver, fantastic canyons and unique rock formations. Karkaraly edge in most of their intact, of great interest to tourists, visitors, tourists and the lovers of nature and history.

Today Karkaralinsk - the oldest city in the Karaganda region, which occupies an important place in the economic and cultural development of the region. His story began with a small town, secluded in the valley of a mountain stream, where in 1824 the fortress was laid, and three years later it transformed into a Cossack village. In 1869 Karkaralinsk became a district center. Through him came the great caravan routes from Central Asia to Siberia - The Great Silk Road, and there was a famous Koyandy Fair.
The city itself is surrounded by the territory of the State Karkarala National Park - specially protected natural territory, an area of ​​more than 90, 0 thousand hectares of the main objectives of which, apart from direct environmental protection, is the expansion of recreational activities. In the park, there are 45 species of mammals, over 120 species of birds, 6 species of reptiles, 2 species of amphibians and 15 species of fish, tree species such as pine, birch, aspen, 18 species of fungi and others.

Here, twice visited Kazakh scientist and researcher Shokan Valikhanov, Russian ethnographer and traveler Gregory Potanin, Russian folklorist Zataevich and many others. During the civil war that followed the October Revolution of 1917, Karkaralinsk became a battleground, and this part of the local history is even more remarkable if we bear in mind that it is the birthplace of one of the most famous of the White Guard generals, who had visited the supreme commander of Russia, Lavr Kornilov .

The nature here is incredibly beautiful. Ancient mountains - the biggest mystery of the region. In a small oasis - thousands of natural sculptures.
Here in the mountains of Kent was found orchids that grew in the days of the dinosaurs. Reserved places which are not touched by human hand ... Here you can meet handsome deer and timid doe. In the abundance of hares, foxes. Caught lynx. Unprecedented numbers of birds.
Mysterious Kent mountains beckon. Among the green areas towering stone columns, single boulders hanging over the cliffs, boulders crowned with spiky peaks. These stone guards sung in folk songs and legends. And the charm of the mountain lakes and rivers wrote travelers for a long time. The lakes are filled with turquoise water like a bowl generous host. High fragrant woods full of mushrooms and berries.

That's all. Excuse me, if some photos seem to fail, because hastily chosen from more than 400 photographs ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting