Videoglazok crazy hands or the hands.

Just sorry to be a lot of text and 8 pictures. Please do not break.

The idea to make videoglazok came to my mind a long time ago, even bought a mini camera and stuck her eye instead of a conventional door. Monitor then to connect it was not, therefore temporarily connected to the TV tuner companies. But as usual, everything is temporary, it is constant and such a design I have worked for about two years, it was terribly uncomfortable. We had to every time to see the signal from the camera to switch video source on the TV tuner. It seems to be nothing at all to press one button, but my computer it takes about 4-5 seconds. During this time, even before the door and back several times to reach have time. Therefore I needed a monitor, but I toad strangling to buy it. Diagonal wanted more money for the small, but there was not. Since he has been repairing electronics, where a year ago I got a gift for parts DVD player Xoro HSD7100, defective does not read the disk.

And he was just a player or the battery or the charger was not. Oh well, I thought, there's a freebie freebies and left it until better times. And a week ago, the time has come. I remembered about it and decided to randomly once discs can not play, so the way the monitor will. But the ambush, this player no input for an external video source, some outputs. As they say where we did not disappear. I disassembled the case, looked modelku display, she turned AT070TN07.
Hammering this thing in Google and found it datasheet realized that I lucky enough that this display is analog. But that was half the battle. He can and analog, and the controller for display every Chinese person does on his own and here began dancing with a tambourine, because for them no disk imaging is not found.

The only thing that came to mind, including player and seeing on the screen saver, supplied in parallel to the input of another video signal. Once will interfere least with what a desired image consider half the battle done. In the beginning, nashev pair of contacts, remove them from the player was still image from an external source, but too early to rejoice. Of there, and no backlight, which is not gud.

After spending a couple of hours and a couple of bottles of beer I found that it is necessary URAAAA!

Well, then, a matter of technique. Drill a hole for the face of the body Wrotham RCA-mother put him on the hot melt adhesive and solder wires that are found at random
Pull out all the unnecessary, namely unit buttons with the lid closed drive and a rear body panel, where the display with the speakers. Halves went almost perfectly. After a short processing a file filled edge melting.

Places where the joints were also filled with hot melt, left well, but the rules are slightly leaked and had to trim with a knife and a soldering iron to heat, so is crooked. Rather soon alter.

On the back of the drilled holes for wall mounting, crooked true, but when the hang is not visible and the beer made itself felt.

The next day, rebuild your entire wiring and spending it on the plinth in the end got what you see.

Posted in [mergetime] 1313783093 [/ mergetime]
Photo made in the evening (seen better in real life), on the floor of all 60-watt bulb, but this is enough. During the day everything is perfect.
About the camera I did not write anything as it is simply the Chinese analog camera 640x480 and completions has not been.
That's all, thank you to all who read to the end!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting