Country LEGO in Germany

I had a chance to visit this summer in the small Bavarian town of Günzburg. Gunzburg, though rich in ancient history, but in its essence, particularly architecture and therefore unattractive to tourists, was not interested in a long time. But it was built in 2002. The famous "LEGOLAND" and here it is already known to the whole of Germany, and not only as a country "LEGO" is visited every year approximately 1, 3 million fans of the famous designer. About wonderful country "LEGO" and will be my theme.

I will ask a lot of patience will be 92 photos and text. (My)

1. Probability, already stand at the entrance of a large amount of time, not seduced, so we arrived at the park for an hour before opening. What I do not regret it. The weather that day was favorable to us, the sun was shining and the day promised to be wonderful.

2. On all sides people were moved up to the entrance: with bags, suitcases, trolleys and other utensils.

3. The air temperature possessed a little cool and we went straight to the attraction "Pirate Island".

4. At the entrance a sign politely warned: "Be careful, here you can soak!". The pleasure of the ride are not only children but also adults. Boating and "on the bank" placed a gun, shoot kotorye water. Goal is to get to the shore floating pirate boats or "shoot" the sailors of other vessels.

5. Some of the "wounded" had to give up their wet clothes ...

6. Impressed scenes attraktsiona- skull, pirate ships and destroyed huts, similar to the hut of Baba Yaga.

9. I do not know of any pirate island where there were no treasures ...

10. The musical accompaniment was also excellent.

11. Waterfall on the way to the next attraction. The park has a lot of entertainment that are associated with water, so it is best to visit in hot weather.

12. You can also very easily get wet.

14. nautical theme: "boat" with a modern edge.

15. Order Refreshed, we continued our way. That such fauna found in the park.

16. "At the construction site"

17. And here is the Bob the Builder.

18. The platform viewing. To get there it had to stand in line for over an hour. We regret the time, so only the bottom photo.

21. Most of the park is occupied replicas of famous buildings in Germany, built entirely from Lego parts.
Where: Red Town Hall in Berlin (Rotes Rathaus).

22. A small swimming pool in the city.

23. Many cars are traveling, sailing ships, cranes move.
The idea is very simple: they are thin thread attached to the wires located on the ground (in this case: in the water), which pulls them in a certain direction.

25. Quay Berlin overlooking the famous TV tower (Berliner Fernsehturm).

26. Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) - the largest Protestant church in Germany. Located on Museum Island in Berlin.

27. The streets are made taking into account the smallest details.

30. The German building.

31. Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche) - Protestant Church in Berlin.

32. Alexanderplatz (Alexanderplatz, Alexander Square) - one of the most famous squares in Berlin and the Victory Column (Siegessäule) - monument of German history.

33. Reichstag building: the arrival of any head of state.

34. Dyusseldorf- old town.

37. Frankfurt: Bank Quarter (Bankenviertel) with its skyscrapers.

38. The sliding bridge over the Main.

39. Fortress pfalzgrafenstein castle (Burg Pfalzgrafenstein)

41. Allianz Arena (Allianz Arena) - the stadium in Munich.

43. Munich Airport

46. ​​On the right photo you can see a cross-sectional plane.

48. The famous Neuschwanstein Castle (Schloss Neuschwanstein). This is the first model that was conceived and designed in Germany. It weighs more than 300kg and stands in the park in April 2003. Many models have been made in the Danish Billund and transported entirely in Gunzburg.

50. Mary Vesperbild Pilgrimage Church (Wallfahrtskirche Maria Vesperbild)

51. Bavarian farm (Bauernhof)

52. Such Soup are almost next to each exhibit. By clicking the button, you can activate the different mechanisms. In this case: on the Bavarian farm farrier begins to beat on the anvil.

53. After leaving the exhibition area of ​​the city we passed the shapes of animals, which periodically, quite unexpectedly for visitors splash "luckiest" water jet.

54. Home-grown Elvis. Singing under the plywood.

55. The park is a small amphitheater, which hosts a variety of performances. We had a chance to witness the performance of the Chinese State Circus.

56. Presentation of "History of the little panda", lasted a little over an hour. How long will my knowledge of Chinese (gyy) - it's his parents.

57. And here is the little panda. He was a girl.

59. Fantasy Chinese can only envy ...

60. Gutaperchivaya girl ...

61. ... and her teeth all right.

62. These guys can advertise glue "Moment".

64. The whole team.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting