Traffic cops are the same everywhere.

I always thought that the traffic cops hiding in the bushes only in the CIS, well, they have such a mentality, or something like that.
But it turned out not so simple ...

Police in the town of Dollar, Carmarthenshire County in Wales is hiding in the bushes with radar

Drivers argue that workers regularly hide among the trees and bushes, and suddenly popping up in front of the car with radar.

They say that the police in Central Scotland pose a danger to traffic, appearing suddenly right in front of the hood of the car.

Residents claim that despite the yellow jackets, police disguised among the trees and bushes.

They also say that officers conceal their police cars around the corner, out of sight.

Local resident Mike Day has made a series of photographs, August 17.

He said: "Every time I pass by, I look them vysmatrivayu. I often see them in the bushes to the right of the road, but this time they were on the left. »

"Whenever you see them, you presses the brake, even if you do not prevyshalii. This is potentially dangerous. »

So, as you can see traffic cops are the same everywhere, or some variant of our traveled to Wales and it has prompted a local idea.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting