My first parachute jump

I dreamed about this for years, and now finally the dream has come true!
I hasten to share their impressions, as it was and what it cost me to

Earlier somehow it did not work - it was no time, the extra money, and most of all - could not find souchasnegov. All the same, one dumb somehow, and in general - now mirth! At this time, I was resolute as ever - was ready to go even one. But at the last moment I was joined by a friend who had already jumped from a height of 1,000 meters without a free fall. After listening to his first jump, I make sure to jump immediately to the 3,000 meters - the right decision!

After more than 300 kilometers arrived at the airfield, which is located in Lithuania, near Kaunas. Since we are a little late, everything happened very quickly - completed the survey, dressed in suits, listened to the 5-minute briefing and went on board the aircraft. The mood was excellent, even was not scared - I'm not afraid of heights. However, when up to 500 meters, it seemed to me that the ground has at least one and a half kilometers. At an altitude of 2000 meters instructors strapped us on their bellies, and then we went up to the level of 3 km and began to dive into the sky

In fact, it is difficult to find the right words to describe what I felt. It was impossible to cool! Especially liked the first few seconds when we were little twisted spiral - heaven and earth turned upside down. The next 10 seconds, I do not understand in my head did not have any thoughts ... unless, in addition to such "AaAAaaAaaAAaaa, fucked, bleat !!!»

It nezabyvaetmoe feeling when the Earth is flying at you at a speed of 300km. per hour - if you look at a single point, smeared all around as if fallen into some kind of tunnel. A bit like the footage from the movie like "Fast and the Furious" when there include nitro. The free fall lasted about 30 seconds, during which time we flew 1,500 meters. While flying, and tried to breathe (which was not easy) - I almost forgot that I filmed. But the instructor led me out of the stupor that I saw flying near the operator, thanks to this he was able to make some good shots.

When the parachute opened, the tension force has played a cruel joke with me. Straps squeezed me so hard the groin area that I even bitten his lip surprise. If not for the instructor, who promptly responded to my cries of "aaay, yaytsooooo bleat !!!" - it could end sadly. But nothing happened, thank heavens! The landing was perfect - I did not touch the ground in practice. After the jump 10 minutes it was hard to say - probably, the level andrenalina off scale. And then into the evening all the thoughts were there, at an altitude of three kilometers ...

Here is an adventure. If you are interested - the money went like this: 100 euro to spend on gasoline, the jump itself was worth 150 ue and photo \ video cost in the 50 ye. It turned out 250 bucks each. And believe me, it was worth it !!!

Posted in [mergetime] 1315152698 [/ mergetime]
As promised - Video

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting