Putting supercar Shelby Replika Cobra his hand

On the roads of the district center Hilarious (Ukraine, Zaporizhia region) worn chic rarity - the legendary roadster Shelby Replika Cobra. But the most amazing thing is that this miracle machine produced ... in the village!
Will 30 ph
The text of my photos S. Shubin, video B. Cooper
source

Here it is - a hilarious ...

Two graduates of Melitopol Institute of Mechanization of Agriculture Vasily and Nikolai Kireyev Medynskiy last six years creating this red "Cobra". The result satisfied.

Automakers from Jolly said that to adjust the sound mufflers invited musician.

But the creators:

- "Filling" is steeper than in the original version of the 1961 year, - says Basil. - Suspension Jaguar'a, and three-liter 24-valve engine - General Motors. Per ton of weight - 255 horsepower.

Sport steering wheel Momo, leather trim, giant wheels and a brilliant animal roar on each side mufflers lead in awe.

Even such subtle things as lamps Back are the inscription «Made in England».

Build quality and price of components affected the cost of "Cobra." The brainchild of a cost of 40,000 US dollars. Only the rims, sent from France, "bitten off" from 5000. e.

Production secret with me share one did not. Like, industrial spy - worse than war. But "maternity halls" where the machine and saw a light, conducted tour.

The spacious rooms three-story building, purchased specifically for this automobile, installed ingenious frame, machinery and equipment. The walls are mold future vehicles. I even found a ready-made body of the future "Cobra."

Here are welded body ...

"Moulds" to fill. The fill - not recognized

And:

Something else. Do not explain, but only a sly smile my "guides» ...

Eyes «Cobra»

Behind

And the truth is - let's go into the fresh air!

Wings ...

Pleasant trifles. All - the original!

Instead of chrome - stainless steel.

Grid still waiting from England. Deliver.

How would boastful inscription is seen ...

And what we have below?

Everything is beautiful. And durable.

Yes, informative. And without air conditioning

Speedometer modernized, of course. By the way, is that it is not connected.

Smart, zmeyuku ...

And:

Behind good ...

The creators say the next machine will make a hard top. Actually dreamed of creating a whole tuning studio. The name even come up modestly: "Azov-avtoatele».

By the way, the machine is sold. Authors willing to give up his first job in good hands only 60 000 dollars. Do not think for advertising.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting