Mobile Workshop

Writes blogger and lover abandoned places saoirse-2010:

Moscow, hundreds of kilometers of concrete fences. And for one of them hides a small two-story building. Without waiting for something interesting, I still jumped over the fence and walked to the windows. Looking out the window, I did not regret a single drop is not too lazy to examine it more closely, because in front of me turned out to be a cellular shop.

Under the cut 43 photo

1. This workshop is not engaged in repair of cell phones or anything else related to mobile phones. It makes all kinds of bars of special cells. On the photograph one of numerous workpieces.

2. When it through the door early in the morning came the staff.

3. In the near of the entrance is a room that's such a huge machine.

4. He charged a thin metal sheet, almost as a foil. The unit itself has put on the strips and perforations.

5. Previously, after each shift, he carefully wiped and greased.

6. Unfortunately did not find any instructions on the machine and do not know exactly what it meant.

7. That the insides of another machine in the room.

8. Go ahead. It is the largest room in the building. Here there is a furnace and milling machines, and much more.

9. Special longitudinal milling machine.

10. This furnace is baked products therein. It can be considered a piece of paper, it states that the oven is conserved.

11. Virtually all the equipment were the paper. It's a shame that most "inhibited" - a synonym for abandonment.

12. Bath.

13. The dark spots on the floor of the water in the street there was a thunderstorm, and the roof takes places is quite strong.

14. Another furnace of them in this room two pieces, and the whole building five.

16. And this is - that is baked in ovens.

17. There were stored compressed cells, they weigh a lot, and therefore provided a manipulator.

18. On each side of the large rooms were small, this is an example of such rooms. Assignments her I do not know.

19. An interesting feature, in spite of disconnected heating, water and electricity, telephone worked properly. The table was a book with short numbered company.

20. Another room located here in addition to the furnace closet. To the right are loads, they pressed down the workpiece. And yet there was something smelly spilled, so only one photo.

21. The purpose of this part is not clear to me.

24. Returning back to the entrance and walk into the door.

25.Tut turned a small room with various machines of milling, turning and not only.

31.Interesny poster, as I understand it, it is necessary to add to the desired values.

35. In the locker I found cut into small bars billet extruded honeycomb. They can be manually pulling and impart any shape.

39. On the second floor is a room with test equipment, Cabinet Chief, Archives and locker rooms. The photograph machines that test the product on a break.

40.Perenosnoy potentiometer.

42.Razdevalka.

43.Na it all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting