Weekdays provayding

It's no secret that in recent years providers and tenants are a kind of "war" between them, the causes weight:
1) Unscrupulous providers
2) The lack of built-in communications roomy phone / internet / tv in the construction of new homes, about old and can not speak
3) the curve legislation utilities
4) The reluctance of people to participate in social processes
5) Negative people caused by living in such a time of troubles

All these factors translate into problems when installing residential buildings, the constant swearing, coordination, accusations, threats are often not well-founded.
Many people would like to get cable internet and cable, as well as be able to choose a provider, but it is always 2-3 tenant in the building who strongly opposed and strongly hinder the installation.
As a consequence, every day there are some pearls with tenants and assembling the different houses, all of them cover is not very interesting, but one very striking case, I will describe =))

It happened yesterday, 22 September 2011 at the address Russian 23, when you try to start work on the house, suddenly appeared a grandmother who was a little crazy, and all attempts to calm her down and make a constructive conversation she answered to wild Oromo and copious amounts of "right "Russian words.
After Grandma plenty to shout, she decided that the only way to prevent the start of work on the house will make you think ??? And that's not guess !!! BITE! dadada, it BITE !!! =)))

Bite the installer's hand, Grandma hastily retreated, leaving all at a loss, we decided this case not to leave and went to the police, wrote a statement =)) And all this with the purpose of robbing the poor old lady, but in order to get her back to real life, I think there is already need the help of doctors or simply an impressive communion with the law, and to finish the installation of the house, too, would not stop, so that the residents came from the Internet and cable of our company.

I think the sequel will follow ...

That he bitten installer refers to the situation with humor =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting