Medvedev at McDonald's

Online actively discussing website medvedevphotos.com, where an unknown, who calls himself a former employee of the protection of Dmitry Medvedev, said the sale of exclusive photos of the president of Russia. In support of online Medvedev posted photo of one of McDonald's restaurants with branded bags in their hands. Size of the photo is too small to reliably determine its authenticity.

via pryf

Here is the text accompanying this photograph:
Hello. I, Lieutenant Army, worked in the security service of President Medvedev in 2010. I say "worked" because he was deprived of his post on the circumstances, does not depend on me. For obvious reasons, I will not give his name. During his time at the FSO (Federal Security Service), I was able to make a large number of informal photographs of the president and his entourage. And now, from outside Russia, I have the opportunity to try to sell them. Frankly, no sensationalism I do not, but they are exclusive and can be a lot of fun, so I set the price of 10 000 pounds for one photo. All interested parties please write to medvedevphotos@gmail.com ».

Treatment:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting