US Marines beat the elite clubs in Moscow

A terrible story about racist

US Marine sure that he was beaten by police in Moscow

In the Botkin Hospital turned US Marine Prince Larbi after the festive party in the capital's fashionable at the youth club at the Swamp waterfront.

- I did not touch a finger, Simply drag the club and accidentally witnessed the altercation two other visitors - told Life News 25-year-old Larbi. - But security reason it attacked me.

According to a tall American security guards were about 20.

- They crushed me and then pushed out into the hands of the police - shows Prince - and here they are then shaken out of my whole soul. Cuddle up in a corner, hit stun chest.

In the words of Marine only after that he could not stay on his feet and fell to his knees.

- And the police began to beat me, kicked in the stomach - continued Larbi. - I was trying to defend himself, he asked them to spare, but I will not be listening. One of them said: "You came to our country, so you ... happen?" I explained that in my thoughts this I was not, but they have caused several kicks on the shoulder and leg. www.lifenews.ru/news/70993

- It seems that our black brother kochevryazhilsya so that in the US it would probably have been shot immediately upon arrival the police, and we apparently only gave light lyuley. The client wanted a long time for this and that was only the second time.

Conclusion: it is impossible so nazhiratsya and we have the most humane and professional police.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting