Park "Kyiv Rus"

At 34 kilometers from Kiev, near the village of Kopacz in 1: 1 scale recreated architectural image Detintsa-Kremlin Ancient Kiev V-XIII centuries, as well as the atmosphere of Kievan Rus based on scientific and historical data.
Part of the planned project has already been implemented - about 1, 5 years in the Park hosts a variety of historical events, and it takes the guests. However, according to Vladimir Yanchenko - the person creating the project - much remains to be built: the palace of Prince Vladimir and Princess Olga, Fedorovsky Monastery and Church of the Tithes, the Rotunda and Gridnitsa, Yaroslav yard and missing defenses.

25 photos via

Aquatek-filips blogger writes: When I was in his territory, he remembered many cultural and historical sites he visited, their status, and sometimes the complete abandonment of many of them. Against this background, building from scratch is not cheap large-scale historical project at least deserves respect. At least for me.

2. Watchtower, Palisade, all other buildings from roughly hewn logs and planks. I watched even nails - they are three or four-sided or completely wooden

3. Great stadium - the main "scene" in ancient Russia, and in this park during various historical festivals

4. I liked the authenticity of the buildings in the park. Immediately reminded of the drawings from the book "Russian folk tales"

5. During the cart special device for night lighting of the lists - by a large metal bowl arranged the wood, which ignited the evening. That's right here in the evening to make a "street" lighting

6. In the park there are several areas for archery, throwing knives or copies

7. Take in the hands of ancient weapons and try your hand can each visitor. Of course, under the close supervision of the park workers - after all, spears and arrows, and their true tips honed

8. Boom even from 10 meters hit the bag with a straw through

9. Targets for throwing knives

10. While, of course, could not do without the horses. So here they are not forgotten

11. A look at the sentinel watchtower

12. The City of Masters. Here, along the wooden tracks located artisan shops

13. Residence of the Magi - the wise men, has a great influence in antiquity

14. yurts nomads.

15. My temporary home and office, which served as a haven during your stay in the medieval festival

17. Where do without the inn? There are late night libation festival participants and guests of the Park.

18. Dweller worker Park costs about toilet facilities

19. And as many employees of the Park lives right here, and everyday part of life is not going away. At the far stockade ...

20. When the park opens to the visit, it is very crowded.
Everywhere one can see the ancient inhabitants of Kiev in authentic clothes, no make-up and false nails, strolling through the streets of Park, traveling on horseback or dancing to old melodies

23. Prince and son)

24. Flag Park Kievan Rus

25. The view from the ramparts

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting