Another personal story about the police

All my life I had no confidence in the police, the authorities, in the general structure of our country, which is why it is called "great," and all our people who suffer it all and can not change the situation. And happened to me a case finally convinced me that nothing good awaits us. History is absolutely real and absolutely accurate, unvarnished.
It was last year, at the end of December. I stayed with a friend at work and closer to midnight, we moved towards the underground Kaluga. It was dark, cold and deserted. Suddenly, from a distance then announced the next picture - on the sidewalk lies the body of the man next to him are busy few Caucasians. Initially I was wary, not so long ago thundered ended Manezhke known events, but it all is that the pavement was over the fence to the police station (where I was like that as a witness). This building is the prosecutor's office from the end of this very office. Bakery fare.
We came. The situation is this - is a man, an elderly, 60 years old, well dressed, not a scourge, not a bum, not vzhopito. Externally similar to what a deputy. Chief engineer some sort of state. office. Lies and not moving, apparently something with the heart. Nearby are three Caucasian (their vidil I like that, they worked like watchman in one of the office buildings), and do not know what to do. We ask - what's going on here? They - you do not know, too, we were - look lies. The Police do not go, we are not happy to be there (registration and so on). [next]
A fucking behind a fence 20 meters worth cop, young, like the lieutenant, and the BMW X5 fag! And on the whole situation to him no attention. Well we live young police officers, just buy such cars. Or work this from the police at night behi superiors wash. We went to him and say - there's a man dying. The cop says - and I Th. Go to the department, there Che thread ask. We in the department. Parallel course comrade phoned for an ambulance.
Sitting on duty. We have it - and so do you muzhit lies behind your fence, not moving an elderly and respectable, die same now, do you have here a doctor, medication can bring it into heat, and the train primerznet, an ambulance on its term channel call, it's something serious, a sin not to take hunting, do at least something! The cop did not pomayusche picked up the radio and began to speak with someone. The dialogue was a - "here hnya some sort of" - "did not understand do not dick, podymis will tell", "bastard I" "Well then, he and disassemble" etc ... In general they were all poher. He told us - what type you go there is to deal with a man, but something we namutili. We went back oherevshie.
They returned to the man, he still does not move, Caucasians were told that all hollow. We took off his jacket, lay on the ground, so that the man froze myself something as waiting ambulance was not known how many.
And Caucasians us and say - well, you are giving Russian course ... We have even thought of this can not be, that an elderly man died under the windows of the institution and people were walking near, and this without distinction. Respond to them I had nothing ...
That offense then when we all despise and pig called. From the respect to take if it happens.
That cop, who was washing behu apparently finished his act, and razvalochku, hands in his pockets, slowly approached us. Ask - "Well, Che?" We answer - Like Che, Hero matter what call someone thread emaё mb you have there special duty of the department is, at least as something to help! He said the type of - well, frets, sort it out, and departed. Here is such a fucked up.
It's been over an hour. We tried to find the guy is mobile, can call some relatives, but here there was a phenomenon. Drove patrol car. From it came the two young Pepsi. Machines guide us. Cry - Che is here. We explain the whole situation. And they are so frustrated - aaaaaa, and then we thought, what a fight or a robbery. Probably saddened that money will not succeed. And they have gathered to leave. Specifically, we have populated let's really do something. We were even joined with some sort of group sochuvstvayuschih, marching to the subway late at night, they like even recognized him.
The all eventually ended, we have not learned. The time was late and we had to go with a friend, otherwise we would not have time on the subway, near a peasant were enough people, we can say we have changed, and we left the place of incident with relative calm.
Home I went to a great thought. Here we have a country and such a life. You're going to die under the walls millitsii, and next will cop and wash wheelbarrow. And no one will help you, if there's no will not navistnyh all "chocks" yes zapozdnivshihsya passersby. But this is only a local case where a plurality of proihodit daily in different variations. And with such thoughts live very sad.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting