As I was attacked and robbed in "Amstor"

5 ph + letter

source

Today I was in Donetsk robbed a supermarket "Amstor" on the University.

In the "Amstor", which became famous all over the Internet that poison their customers delay
Stupidly attacked in full view of the protection, the middle of the trading floor, hit and snatched from the hands of the mobile phone. The offender fled safely.

Let me remind you that we have applied to the SEC with a request to check the supermarket and I have come to accompany the health officers as a journalist, at their invitation. SES staff went into the back room of a bathrobe, and I was waiting for them on the trading floor, photographing the products on the shelves. Around reigned unusual bustle. Sellers quickly changed the price tags and running with loaded carts. The strange people walking the aisles sporty in black suits, unmarked "Amstor". Seeing the camera, they started to gather around me.

- Shooting in the supermarket is forbidden! - "Black suits" sang an old song.

- It is not true, the law allows. Besides, I am a journalist, and here I am on the editorial task, assisted by staff from the SES. Here's my ID.

"The Black Suit" rewrites my press card in the notebook.

- Still can not shoot, we will not allow.

- Then I'll call the police and write a statement on Article 171 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine "Impeding the legitimate activities of journalists" on anyone who tries to stop me. I have one such criminal case in court.

- At the bus station "West"? - "Black suit", is reading my blog

- Yes, and you are, in fact, who?

- I'm a lawyer, "Amstor».

- Well, then, as a lawyer, you should understand that if you interfere with me, become involved in the case.

- And who prevents you? You no one interferes. Visitors to the store you interfere?

At that point I still did not understand the subtle hint of visitors. "Black suit" seems to be retreated, but kept five people from that country are equally dressed group "Lawyers" accompanied me relentlessly. The guards were immediately.

1. Employees of SES check the counter at our request, at MDM week ago we found the fish overdue

The room came sanitary doctors, there were three. I went after them with a camera and a mobile phone that records video. While sanitary doctors examines and received explanations administration supermarket around something unimaginable happened. "Black suit" tightly surrounded me on all sides, making it difficult for employees to move SES. When I say "tightly surrounded," I am not exaggerating - they literally squeezed me, not giving budge. When I tried to break free, "black suits" have begun to push me away from sanvrach. I immediately picked up the noise, asked me to go away and stop pushing these. They retreated again, but all the time were behind my back and sides. As soon as I lifted the camera, the lens is immediately blocked the hand of "black suit" or he was getting between me and the subject.

2. One of the "lawyers" prevents me from working:

3. He, blocking a supermarket on my lens:

So we come to the baking department, where they lie and cakes. I stayed close to sanvrach not allowing himself to push. And suddenly got hit in the head from behind and to the right, then I saw that the strike caused a hot dog that fell on the floor. On the face of ketchup on clothes too. Taking advantage of my moment of confusion, some guy athletic begins to pull me out of the hand mobile phone, twisting his fingers. This is what he gets, he grabs the phone and runs off safely.

4. rob me where is the girl in the red. On the ceiling of reinforced camcorder aimed just at this place:

You know how to respond protection "Amstor" and "black suits"? They shouted:

- We do not know him! We do not know him! It's some visitor!

No one even twitched to catch the criminal, although I screamed that I was robbed, selected mobile phone.

Moreover, when I picked up the camera to take pictures of the fleeing robber, one of the "black suits" has shifted, blocking it from the lens!

Then I heard from the "black suits" and a bunch of supermarket employees "How could this happen!", "What is happening" and the like.

I type with its second mobile phone the police, tell them about a robbery. After 10 minutes, the guards "Astor" Bring me the two men in camouflage and Armor, reporting that the police arrived.

- Come with us, there's see - offer men in camouflage.

- And there's nothing you will not be inspected, and nobody interrogate?

- The police department will understand ...

I begin to understand that the matter is unclean. Police officers do not have to do so. Eyeing the chevron is very similar to the police, and I understand that it is one of the fighters of private security firms.

- All you're not the police - goodbye!

Soldiers go. Tightens the guys with whom we carried out a raid in Amstor - dongragd blogger and activist "Lithuanian Union of Donbass". Come the real police.

Police interrogates witnesses and me, takes my statement about the robbery and obstruction of journalistic activities, as the attack was committed at the time of implementation of the activity itself. Moreover, stolen camera (built-in cell phone), and this is my working tool.

We ask the police to become acquainted with the CCTV footage. Police officers claim that employees "Amstor" they refused, demanding to send a formal request. Police immediately accept this. Most likely, a little later in the "Amstor" declare that they just at that moment there were technical difficulties.

Why "Amstor" protection? In my experience - pressed visitors and journalists on the subject of photography. Not to protect the visitors not to maintain order. Why "Amstor" surveillance? Not in order to assist the police in hot pursuit to catch the robbers. "Amstor", seems not interested in it. And no wonder, because the robber walked freely through the crowd all these "lawyers" in black jackets and protection, robbed me and then also smoothly done way back and disappeared.

Interestingly, the police is interested in catching a burglar? And the prosecutor's office? Let's see.

5. Police interrogates one of the "black suits»:

But that's not the end of history.

Coming out of the "Amstor", we have noticed for a "tail." They began to drive him from side to side to be sure, and then went around the corner and stopped. Our persecutors comrades to this were not ready, they already warped by surprise. Sharply curtailed, they have someone ringing. I had to travel to the editor to call a taxi. Once you arrive, we said goodbye and went, but after 10 minutes it appeared that graze already dongragd, and quite frankly - one goes ahead and the other behind, repeating the entire route. With an eye to this, the activists of the Donetsk branch of the "Road control" offered me his help and took him home, making sure that none of us goes. For this they thank you, as well as activists of "skunk" (Civil asset of Donbass, "Lithuanian Union of Donbass", as well as journalists and all those who supported me in word and deed.

I understand that these scumbags calculate or have calculated my address and, if desired, may strike again. I understand that they want to intimidate me and other people who want to control the glavnyukov and traders within civil society. It's all clear, we knew it, and even expected. The only thing that surprised - the audacity and stupidity bandyukov. They did not watch for me in a dark alley, and shone so clearly, declaring confidence in their impunity.

By the way, against the backdrop of "Amstor" I want to mention the adequacy of other retail chains in which we raided. As far as I know, "glutton" is already printing the labels "are allowed to take pictures," and are planning to open the e-mail address. where visitors will be able to drop a photo of the delay in the shops of the network. Once the sticker will, I propiarit this act "Beefeaters" separate post. Managing the shopping center "Donetsk City," said the professional and cameras can now shoot on their territory. Managing "Varus" sent a request to the management, so that it gave the green light to the free photography, allowing everyone to deal with the delay in supermarkets. Positive changes have.

But to answer violence civil activity - it is stupid and short-sighted.

Unfortunately, I can not show the video, it was stolen, along with a telephone.

He wrote in detail at the request of the lawyer Dmitry boxes that will make a statement to the prosecutor. They say that journalists online edition of "The Island" has already called the police department, where they could not confirm that took my statement. Wrong choice, gentlemen police. I hope you are there at the police department just is not understood each other, and now everything is in order.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting