Orphans.

As promised, I am writing about the incident, it is my debut, so do not judge strictly, but at what a difference judge what you want))). Photography was not very, filmed on the phone, and the phone at me bad, there will be 11 photographs. My first post, I can dig up a long time, you really please be patient.

Since its discovery a half weeks have passed.

I sit at work, work, periodically review the news on Yap, sometimes embed their delusional thoughts.
The weather outside is poor, pretty cool, strong wind, hear strange sounds, like squeaking near the kindergarten so that attention is not immediately paid, squeak did not stop for a long time, and had begun to irritate, listened and realized that somewhere wails kote. Walked around the whole room, no one came out on the porch and looked around the corner and there are two small geezer toil.

I sit at work, work, periodically scan the news on Yap, sometimes embed their delusional thoughts.
The weather outside is poor, pretty cool, strong wind, hear strange sounds, like squeaking near the kindergarten so that attention is not immediately paid, squeak did not stop for a long time, and had begun to irritate, listened and realized that somewhere wails kote. Walked around the whole room, no one came out on the porch and looked around the corner and there are two small geezer toil.

№2

So, I thought, to be honest, I do not think, and realized almost immediately that fell hemorrhoids abandoned, I simply can not, and went into the office and sat for about five minutes with the idea, but why do I, I already have kote. Apparently fate, there's nowhere to go, I found an empty box, a bed in her towel and identified to the two youths, apparently toddlers. Caught in a warm room, and even in your own room, though small overall, but not blown by the winds, the children calmed down and fell asleep almost immediately.

Defining guest on duty immediately called his colleague, who was the weekend and reported the news of the accident lodgers who by the will of fate has brought to us, it was necessary to feed the poor fellows, and the purchase of supplies requested it. An hour later, she was standing at the door of the room, with a carton of milk, all kinds of feed and sanitary filler (lock up the smell of the castle).
Orphans dryhli three hours, no less.

The kids woke up with a loud meow and friendly, letting all of that is very Hotz eat, but here's the problem, it turned out that there do not want to bowl, and do not know how yet. Toddlers orphans, have not yet arrived, it became clear that we are dealing with babies, walk too plainly they did not, the hind limbs do not obey, so cool razvalochka gait and constant drifts when walking. But still growing rapidly these kote, a couple of days and they are jumping, even if not everything works but the energy of strikes over the edge!

Toilet manners certainly not immediately, at first throwing his shit in the most secret places, these places had to flush and close, from the ubiquitous beasts tray on top was a testing ground for the games and felt as well lie in the rustling pebbles soaked Alpine freshness)))!

The most lively and the ubiquitous whale proved a kid and very affectionate kote did not give nicknames, dreaming that they will find their masters and they themselves determine what to call them

Sleep in children in the first place, it is necessary to gain strength, constantly sleeping, after eating, a little Woźny bainki.

Soft knitted sweater and a starry sky overhead.

Again sleep.

That something like this, now try to attach the two brats, to be honest as it is a pity someone to give them that I became hungry cats)))). But anyone would have to leave them at work can not leave, they are already beginning to rustle here, the race horse racing, property damage, claws.
Home, too, does not work there already is kote wife in any, had experience with two kote.
Nothing to attach, do not remain orphans, yesterday went home and thought bomzhik story, about his valiant Schumacher smiled! ..

You'll izvenyayus for lining. ))) Wave, damn it! All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting