The capital of Siberia, and even Russia!

After my Petrozavodsk and St. Petersburg, the most favorite city! And is there a highlight, as well, does not it!

LJ user dedmaxopka writes: We went hitchhiking from Novosibirsk to Krasnoyarsk four, in pairs. But in the end most of the path traveled in the same car together with millionaire from Abakan. Listen to the story of how the millionaire earned his fortune, as he believed it was the wives and mistresses, they believed and did not believe his story. Whatever it may be, we raced at 180-200 km \ h in Krasnoyarsk arrived earlier than thought.

(41 photos)

1. From the top of the first pillar

The entire trip took 4 days, but these 4 days as another little life. Escape from the daily routine, fresh impressions, physical and emotional rest. That was not enough for this and grateful. And just, I've never chosen because of the nature, content with only the urban landscape. It is now clear that this is a big omission.

2. turn to Yurga

3. "Narym" - a place on the pole, where it is possible to put up tents.
A little bit about themselves pillars of the Internet:

State Nature Reserve "Pillars" is located in the north-western spurs of the Eastern Sayan bordering the Central Siberian Plateau. Natural boundaries of protected areas are right tributary. Yenisei: the north-east - the river Bazaikha, in the south and south-west - the river and Big Mans slime. From the northeast area is bordered by the suburb of the city of Krasnoyarsk.

Founded Reserve in 1925 at the initiative of the inhabitants of the city to preserve natural systems around the picturesque syenite residual outcrops - "pillars". His current area of ​​47154 hectares.

On the territory of the reserve allocated tourist-excursion area to meet the recreational needs of the residents of Krasnoyarsk. On the pillars was born 150 years ago, a unique social phenomenon called "stolbizm." Beautiful scenery and the rock became the center of association and communication of creative people. Difficult to climb the rock helped to create an outstanding school climbers world level. Currently, annual TER visited more than 200 thousand. Man.

4. The weather station and cottage for her
The height of the rocks up to 60-90 m. The rocks are represented by sedimentary and volcanic strata, having from the Cambrian age (more than 600 million. Years) to the Carboniferous period.

5. The first pillar

6. The most proximal poles - the most popular. There go both adults and children. See for yourself, the children at the "Elephant»

7. The first pillar. For the most part at the poles go without insurance, there are many passages where you can climb without any risk, but there are some dangerous passages where it is impossible or nearly impossible to go without insurance.

8. We mainly went not very sophisticated ways that do not require insurance. Here's an example Olya climbs on the gap on second post

9. At the top of the second column. The second pillar I liked the most - the most massive, the biggest playground on top, beautiful views. Well, can also because it was the first pillar, which we climbed. The rocks, heated warmth of the autumn sun fading, light fresh breeze, a feeling of volume and space.

10. From the top of the second column

13. Our company

14. That we have a rest and wait for the others at the stake "Grandma»

15. I

16. The top of the first sunset

17. At the same column at the same time can be a lot of people. There are very real cork.

19. Stolbisty

20. The second pillar against the setting sun

21. Autumn colors
Climbed more night on the first pillar. I did not take off, but even if photographed, it was unable to pass on what he saw - a starry sky on the horizon glows Krasnoyarsk, under the feet of 80 meters and an endless forest. Full peace

22. On the second day we went to the post Feathers. This pillar is known that it is not simple moves.

23. Olga filmed video

24. Feathers have been a lot of people, all looking as climbers climb through the course of "The Aviator»

25. Unfortunately, from the pillars often frustrated and people are dying because Most climbing without insurance, and fly down more than a dozen meters. Therefore, without climbing skills better to use insurance

26. Alexander at the disposal

28. Pampering with Soviet lens misalignment. It looks at the effect of the lens Lens-baby

29. I came fifty dollars, I did not miss the chance to shoot portraits. And just, shoot people, too, sometimes interesting.

30. Lera

31. Alexander

32. Vasilisa clothes harness

33. Olga on the descent, just climbed the course of "The Aviator»

34. Spectators

35. Zahar. In fact, his name is Sasha, but his name Zahar

36. Vova

37. Someone without insurance climbs Aviator.

39. After the feathers we went to the fourth pillar. Panorama from the top: left 2nd pillar, right - first, bottom sticking 3rd.

40. The first pillar

41. Third
It was cool. In winter, it is necessary to repeat. All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting