Ayrsoft People

Illness or interests under Leib straykboll or foreign ayrsoft (airsoft), known to many, not only in photos from the web and entertaining videos from youtube, but also from personal experience.
Normally, people's opinions are divided by 2 (why 2 I do not understand) category.
1 --- Thick nerds not nyuhashie gunpowder and play Rambo bleat!
2 --- fanatical loving people actively spend their free time, not with the beer can at the TV

I would like to make a small excursion into the strike with little opisalovo fotografiyam.Tak to say inside view ...
99 percent of the photos and videos made by me lichno.Foto virtually all made at the time of the fight, as such nebylo performances, except where after a fight the people making pictures on the memory for itself.
Will be 20 photos and videos

​​

Team from Kaunas MARSOC

Someone Lapinas in the first video of the scenario it had one of the first to put it there and clarify the team that it is necessary to protect its

Anarchists, pretty much until the last boytsov.Stoyali ...

Left one MILZHINIS team 300
In the hands of a gas TANAKA (her mother is!) 200 meters per second balls of 0.4
(Expensive crud)

Vadim.pogonyalo Frost
Deystvuschy police, a group of capture. (Picture and picked up no face.
It was he during the assault managed to step on the initiation of a grenade, became deaf as a result of 10 minutes. (I confess, a grenade was made by me)

Vitas, pogremuha Santa Vova.Shturm trehetazhnoygo building Birshtonase.Snimok made for 20 seconds before it gibeli.On ran into heavy fire from M-240

Boogeyman, complexion that player can lead you astray ... Former opera group capture the Special Investigation Service.

Druzhban ...
VOVANUK and Vytenis. Vytenis is one of the most respected players in Lithuania.

Drones. Team Vikings, Kaunas

Those Vikings

Man of Estonia, specially came to the game, a funny guy

Storm building iznutri.Na that fight grenade exploded at a rate of incident dozhdya.Esli I remember correctly it was 112 igrokov.I each pouch was with a lot of pea grenades.

The attackers managed to break through the roof and under the cover shields began to sweep kryshi.Togda while shooting video I got healthy, because the defenders had fired all podryad.Bylo hurt, but also get great shots

That is exactly what should have grab

War is war-lunch raspisaniyu.Nashli and fungi, the people happy

Eskadronas prepares his devil-TRUBU.Grohota of it was a lot, it was fired smoke bombs at a couple of hundred meters of the damn.

They ... rear view

good thing the police shield ... Only heavy

Heat the wild ... +32 bylo.Snimesh discharge, painful ... not hot ...
snimesh

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting