Greetings from the Chinese Railways railroad

writes drugoi

I have often written about the Chinese high-speed railway and today turned out to see how they look. We were four of us had to get from the city to Shanghai, Wuxi, and we decided to go by train.

14 photos

It looks like the new so-called Station City District Wuxi (Jiangsu Province, approx. 6 million of the population in the district). By Chinese standards - is a small town, like our regional center.

02. The waiting room at the station. Here you can take pictures anywhere, no one forbids.

03. When you buy a ticket you need to present identification. I bring nothing was served and my ID card driving license Anton Martynov - the cashier at me did not even look. Business class ticket to Shanghai cost 96 yuan (approx. 450 rubles). Distance to Shanghai - 140 km.

04. Before the train was still more than an hour and we had a bite at the cafe, which is located above the waiting room.

06. Passengers begin to release the platform about ten minutes before the arrival of the train.

07. Came our train. A first-class and business are in the head of the convoy. Conductor glanced at our tickets and we went into the car.

08. It looks like the car business-class.

09. Toilet Business Class.

10. These trains can go at speeds of up to 350 km / h, but at our stage of the journey was a few stops and faster than 300 km / h, the train was traveling.

11. The first-class carriage.

12. Economic car (second) class.

13. Virtually all the 140 kilometers outside the window - Industrial Zone. Not a single piece of raw, unoccupied land.

14. The road to Shanghai with stops took 40 minutes.

P.S.
I look at it all and becomes hurt and our UkrZalÑ–znitsyu. Our station and remained so, as I had seen him in years 5. No one penny invested, and even keep quiet about Vogon

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting