Stained-glass window

Foreword.
The post will be long due to the large photo galleries. Exact kolichesvo Picchu can not name, because the photo will be screened during the posting. Therefore kindly requested (especially true impatient insert witty) - compilation not break The end will tell.
P.S. Pictures are clickable

Sobsno history itself.
The father of my girls have an interesting hobby. It collects all "antiquity". For example, icons, crosses, coins and stuff, ages, say, 16, 17, etc. Some icons and crosses are covered with enamel.

For those who are in the tank (to which I belonged, until recently)

Enamel (not to be confused with enamel paints) - thin glassy coating produced high temperature treatment. In the artistic ceramics and enamels sometimes called opaque (deaf), usually white, shiny glaze over their property override the color of the ceramic crock

So, some relics that enamel is erased and it needs to be restored. But to put the enamel in the home there is no possibility, so it was decided to come up with any alternative to the enamel. In kantstovarnom store came across acrylic paint for stained glass. That's it and try to recover erased enamel. It turned out quite well. But it now goes to another.

Because the father of my girls a creative person, he was wondering how to draw those same colors in stained glass. Without hesitation, he rummaged through the Internet, found the technique of execution of paintings on glass and the painting itself. That is the site where it came from a picture (do not consider for advertising, just maybe one thread too interested in and look for a long time will not have to)
The next day, the house lay glass paintings and sketches. The work has begun to transform ordinary glass into a real stained glass. This is his first job. Girl looking out the window. Now hanging in the kitchen.

So I went to, and what I want to tell.
At home in the kitchen weighs glazed wall cabinet. So the idea to give a new look to this cabinet. Acquired two new glass and paint. The idea that portray also found at the same site (see. Post above).
Original.

Beat bought paint ...

... And made sketches.

Thorough cleaning of the glass before work.

Clean - the guarantee of health success

When the glass was completely clean, he started to work.

Forgot to say that in the central leaf was a clock.
They decided it was "revive" in the Japanese style.
Walked along the mountain circuit.

Laborious processing.

Selection of color. This raises a lot of problems.

Work is complicated by the large number of small parts.

Namely, flowers and leaves.

Completed the central fold.
I apologize for the reflection on the glass bulb.

It is only in the closet.
Forgot your wardrobe to advance sfotat perevoplascheniya.
But it was the same, only without the stained glass.
You can imagine looking at the neighboring empty valves.

Fit glass and a sketch of the second leaf.

Lots of greenery.

Finishing Touches ...

... And the second wing is ready.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting