How to get free to Chernobyl

If you still dare to visit the Chernobyl zone, be sure to read this post.
There will be told how to go to this place for free and legally.
Have a nice trip.

As you probably know, to go on a trip to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, you need to either pay $ 130 for the tour (in 1040 hryvnia, 4000 Russian rubles), or with a good friend working there, you ask for a "Skip".

But there is a third way to free and legally ride on Chernobyl and Pripyat.

In Chernobyl and Pripyat is worth visiting at least once. Most have seen beautiful photo reports of abandoned villages, abandoned Pripyat.

And I'll tell you where to go and what to see.

For a start I will say that the effects of radiation are not fully understood. And though formally at Chernobyl radiation is higher than in Kiev, the responsibility for health is only for each of us.

Option two. One works only twice a year, the second year round.

The first version (tested by me). 26 April and 9 May every year Manual "Chernobyl Exclusion Zone" allows the entry into the zone on the so-called "Funeral". That is formally the former inhabitants and their descendants can go to the graves of their relatives. They have to miss no problems. Well, Well! Pretend descendants.

Take the car and go, do not forget to take with him a passport. From Kiev to Chernobyl on the road about 150 kilometers. We go through Toompea and Dimer in Ivankovo, wrap him in the direction of Chernobyl (to be on the index).

After Ivankovo ​​road already leads us directly to "Zone».

We drive to the first checkpoint "Dityatki».

There is an important caveat! Those who come in the morning, usually have problems with travel. We arrived around noon - had already passed all.

In the car, we had only juveniles - for 20-23 years. The police is not confused. Ask to whom and where to go. We have bought two cheap plastic flower (supposedly the grave). We made a serious face, "On Semihodskoe cemetery going, Elena Larina.". Asked passports - showed that all adults. Write out a pass - and the way is clear!

Agree, not every Ukrainian city can boast of such purity and pribrannostyu as Chernobyl!)))

Nearby is the alley in memory of the villages and towns that have disappeared from the earth.

From her left - abandoned houses, and the house in which they live are those who, for whatever reason, refused to leave the area.

Time stood still in 1986.

From going to the Chernobyl Pripyat. Surely you've seen a lot of these pictures so much I will not burden you.

Dosimeter. Just meters from the road.

A ride on the main road right. Go into the depths - is dangerous.

The second method. I have to say, it did not try writing a theoretical arguments. Of Slavutych can be reached by train in Pripyat, and also back to her and leave. Since being in the "exclusion zone" without a permit entails administrative responsibility, you can buy a return ticket on a train that does not go with it. Plus: You can take a picture of a well-Chernobyl sarcophagus, Unit 4, the neighborhood. Less: Actually more than themselves, and do not see, you can not go to Pripyat.

Source: iradysyuk.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting