Lions or another solution hour

Good all the time of day. Last weekend we Vitka (person known in my previous the report about the Crimea), and our friends , decided to go to see the city Hero Lions.
Honestly, we have heard many stories about the Bandera nationalists and others, but his curiosity got, and it was decided to go. We agreed that on Friday evening at 20:00 we leave.
Just like always, quiet assault backpack with the rest of the tourist of the past, it is thrown 2nd T-shirts, sweater and socks truselya and thermos kofem strapped to his side. Nadia (my girl) came to me, drank some coffee, and after 10 minutes the call - "I close, go out to the store to drop schA, vozmёm chёs the road and go.»
After escaping to the bottom of the stairs, leaping in Hyundai Vitka we rustled slowly to meet with "frightening nationalism."

Before the trip was BOOKING HOTEL, or rather a motel. I have to say, out of season felts, roofing felts were so, but service fee problems do not arise. Room cost us 200griven day.

Lions in itself where we arrived - that at 7:30 in the morning. We stopped at the very Hotels (highly recommend Sofievka incidentally, is 8 km from the center of the site's sofyivka.lviv.ua/ ), was adopted the solution is not to take the room, and take it in the evening, as the system ischesleniya day they PRINCIPLE of "how much driven - as many vyyhal."
We drove into the city.

Despite the cold, morning walk like that once worked.

Next will be a photo of the city, not for nothing that they say that the Western Ukraine, and Lviv in particular - this is Europe. Indeed, unlike the old European town.

More

And yet

In western Ukraine, many Catholics, and therefore spread the Catholic church, churches.

More

Even made a couple of pictures inside.

And another

Then a few more pictures of the city.

We Nadia. Statue of interesting and what it is - it is not clear

Market Square, which is a clock tower. By the way you can climb the tower, the entrance only 5 UAH. But more about that later.

Our next stop was the iconic bar Kriivka (I know that is not correct, there is no Ukrainian layouts).
Location let's say one of those "fiction in Kriivke - I was not in Lviv».
This institution stylized dugout - a refuge of warriors. We found ourselves passing under the arch near the wooden door, which had to knock. Knock, the door opened, so let's say the guy is not small gazmerov barked - "I went out!". Ha, we are people of Hatra, before going to found out what went out (the password), and what kind of faded to say. Choir Vitka
 - "Glory to Ukraine!»
in response to a guy - "Heroes fame, Muscovites e?»
- "No, dumb, we Moldova»
- "Zahodte whether weasel.»

Anticipating just cries in the spirit of "Here nationalists" reservation. Firstly nothing to do with nationalism, it has not, it's just a show, even if you say that Muscovites still there, you cute preglasyat inside and poured a welcoming glass of mead will add true with humor - "zahodte reeducation." The bar is full of Russian, is a kind of attraction.

More

Vic with machine guns)))

Once again, this is just the entourage

Toilet

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting