Brazil is not the eyes of the tourist

Several frustrated untruthful theme of "40 facts about Brazil through the eyes of Russians" I decided to post some photos taken by me. The case in Brazil for quite often and for long periods, so the photos from different times and from different cities. Chose may now be in a hurry and unsystematic, but it is non-standard recording and a tourist route. Will be 43 photos. First, of course Rio, Copacabana from the window of the hotel, by the way is only 80 dollars a room. Swim in the ocean is unfortunately almost always very cold, sometimes even in summer (our winter), Antarctica is still not very far away.

Very interesting Fort of Copacabana, a few decades ago defended the bay of Rio de Janeiro, even the German Navy, which never reached there.

The lower part of the turret fort

Shells, I hope they are not dangerous. Not tested.

Underground infirmary Fort

Underground barracks

Cabinet commander of Fort

Brazilian food is really very simple, peasant, but in this case, a specialized rural restaurant near the Rio is why it is very expensive.

All the ingredients are simple in the extreme, and as for me all the fresh water. But Brazilians like, had to admire with them. What struck me was the restaurant expensive vodka is (do not drink), beer is (do not drink), and no wine (drink, but nothing).

Clippers interesting on the streets of Rio

And

Normal fishing village near Rio, in the streets and in the photo there are no tourists, everyday street and locals.

A regular bus to Rio, the best mode of transport, plug him uneasy, separate free band, stopping on demand, air conditioning. It is worth one dollar, regardless of distance.

Monkeys on the streets of Rio in a tree next to a park.

And this is also in the streets of the city, and it was amazing to me, next to the houses. As I was told, crocodiles are well-fed state and the people do not eat. It is doubtful, but never heard of such cases.

Closer

One of the most expensive parts of Rio, the cost of housing did not ask. Fully enclosed area, just so there will not you come.

This recreation of the Brazilian Navy, in my area of ​​the rich can not be distinguished, too, within the precincts of Rio.

Privalov fortune to visit one of the most exclusive areas of Rio, far enough from the ocean. Apartments for a million dollars, is completely closed from outsiders.

Saharopogruzochny port of Santos, near Sao Paulo, on the right. So huge, that it goes to the city transport stops. There are shops with inscriptions in Russian and Russian-speaking salespeople.

Seafood in Santos, but damn expensive shrimp easily pull a hundred dollars per kg.

The store is constantly protected birds (herons probably do not know), and suddenly perepadet.

Favella, here it is better not to stop.

Recife, an ancient city near the equator, in northern Brazil, the first commercial gate.

More Recife, incidentally the birthplace of Pelé.

But the city may have heard everything but nobody knows. Gallina Blanca (white chicken). Port near Recife became famous when a terrible famine in the newly colonized Brazil received the first shipments of the white chickens, than the colonists had saved from starvation. By the way, the Portuguese fought for Brazil with the French and won only because the Portuguese arrived with their families and children, and the French men only. The Portuguese, protecting their families and defeated the French got Brazil

Gallina Blanca Beach

Airport Extension in Rio de Janeiro. Aircraft if come in the land from the mountains, diving as a fighter, even, I fly off a lot of flight hours was not myself.

Brazilian military patrol aircraft pilot, in the center, in a light green suit.

I do not even know what to call them, the military aviapolitsiya - the most appropriate name.

Statement on the serious intentions of the police on the doors of their cars and aircraft.

This is not a park, an underground military weapons factory.

Top of the shops only

Photograph Plant essno impossible. This photo shows a huge goodwill Brazilians.

The sectarian church, have no idea what the name of the biggest in Brazil, São Paolo, the owner (or a shepherd?) - A billionaire, all the money expropriated from the parishioners.

It looks like summer camp, and a high-tech training ground, and with the Catholic Church, the photo shows the roof of a small building in the middle. Brazilians love to do everything nicely.

Second left - the head of the Council of the leaders of Brazil, with an interesting name Megaron. A very intelligent man, speaks English without any problems. On its territory, even police and army can not enter - the law is.

Our Brazil. That's all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting